SPRINGFIELD @ WHITE HOUSE

LARRYBIRD33

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game last night. No Doubt - White House is playing with several players out - I don't think it is a down note. I think it is just all that the Devils have been hit with this year. Before the game even began, we were playing with 5 starters out due to illness/injuries. Then during the game 3 players went out. All 8 of these players are/were starters. Freshman actually got their first look at high school football last night.

I hope the blue can get well and heal this week.

BDP - you can do it! Everyone will need to step up this week. You did Friday night, you can this at Sycamore.

Good game last night. No Doubt - White House is playing with several players out - I don't think it is a down note. I think it is just all that the Devils have been hit with this year. Before the game even began, we were playing with 5 starters out due to illness/injuries. Then during the game 3 players went out. All 8 of these players are/were starters. Freshman actually got their first look at high school football last night.

I hope the blue can get well and heal this week.

BDP - you can do it! Everyone will need to step up this week. You did Friday night, you can this at Sycamore.

Injuries/illness makes sense at this point of the year. Probably somewhat both ways. Springfield has been gradually improving also.

White House doesn't normally play freshman with the varsity?