McCallie at Father Ryan

BLUEMOM

Good to "read" ya Blue Mom........don't know much about History (or Father Ryan) but hope for a Big Blue victory and a well played, injury free game. Sure am missing Friday nights at McCallie.

Probably a close game........and there is no science behind this (only loyalties) but I say -

McCallie 27

Father Ryan 13

The Irish have a good team and it should be a good game. I'm looking forward to seeing some tweaks in the Blue and how their week off went.

Blue house has been busy in the off week with college visits/apps and a couple of film requests. The joys of senior year! Decisions, decisions!

Also a quiet week, my boss is an assistant coach for the Irish!!! However, my offer for a steak dinner for the Blue D-line is firmly in place for a win!!!

Awesome game! Haven't been able to look at stats yet and am traveling to a recruit thing with Blue Son but wanted to commend the Irish on their new facility and congratulate them on their win!

I liked the new wrinkles in the offense and it was nice to see sustained drives! On to BA prep for the final regular game which is also senior night!

Go Blue!

Since there is no story (thanks Chat Times) I read the stats this morning and it appears McCallie won the game by three touchdowns. Total domination in running yards, passing yards, and first downs basically doubling Father Ryan in each category. So how did McCallie lose this game I ask?

Alas, poor Tornado, I arrive at the turnover stats only to see McCallie threw 3 interceptions and lost one fumble. Therein lies the answer.........and I have found the blue in Blue Tornado.

Let's hope we can recover, eliminate the TO's, and put a major whipping on Potter and BA.