RBS Travels to Trousdale

Grunt

Homecoming on the Creekbank. Final game of the regular season vs the RBS Bulldogs.

Homecoming with lots of pretty young ladies all dressed to the max, making their

boyfriends & Mamas proud. Will RBS spoil the party, or will it be "turn out the lights, the party's over"

by the end of first quarter?

Likely the subs uniforms will be a bit dirty come Sat. AM.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homecoming on the Creekbank. Final game of the regular season vs the RBS Bulldogs.

Homecoming with lots of pretty young ladies all dressed to the max, making their

boyfriends & Mamas proud. Will RBS spoil the party, or will it be "turn out the lights, the party's over"

This game could be a lot like the Pickett County game. We started the game with only 6 starters and 6 subs. And we know how that went. :thumb: Are they doing homecoming before the game or at halftime? My question to RBS is....How many players quit this week? It must be frightening to know you have TC and FCS back to back. If i was Coach Shoulders....i don't think i would show them any video of TC....cuz if they see Seay's highlights of KO's, they might get skeered. :thumb: Would RBS be offended if Coach Creasy played Tacola the whole game to try and break some records? Would RBS be offended if we scored 100 on them? I believe Tacola or Edwards could get 500 yds on 50 carries...im not sure of the single season record(believe its Holder from Huntingdum). Whatta you think Grunt? You think we could get 100 on them? If you were Creasy would you tell Shoulders before the game or what?

This game could be a lot like the Pickett County game. We started the game with only 6 starters and 6 subs. And we know how that went. :thumb: Are they doing homecoming before the game or at halftime? My question to RBS is....How many players quit this week? It must be frightening to know you have TC and FCS back to back. If i was Coach Shoulders....i don't think i would show them any video of TC....cuz if they see Seay's highlights of KO's, they might get skeered. :thumb: Would RBS be offended if Coach Creasy played Tacola the whole game to try and break some records? Would RBS be offended if we scored 100 on them? I believe Tacola or Edwards could get 500 yds on 50 carries...im not sure of the single season record(believe its Holder from Huntingdum). Whatta you think Grunt? You think we could get 100 on them? If you were Creasy would you tell Shoulders before the game or what?

That's just COLD. Down right COLD, true but cold.

This game could be a lot like the Pickett County game. We started the game with only 6 starters and 6 subs. And we know how that went. :wub: Are they doing homecoming before the game or at halftime? My question to RBS is....How many players quit this week? It must be frightening to know you have TC and FCS back to back. If i was Coach Shoulders....i don't think i would show them any video of TC....cuz if they see Seay's highlights of KO's, they might get skeered. :thumb: Would RBS be offended if Coach Creasy played Tacola the whole game to try and break some records? Would RBS be offended if we scored 100 on them? I believe Tacola or Edwards could get 500 yds on 50 carries...im not sure of the single season record(believe its Holder from Huntingdum). Whatta you think Grunt? You think we could get 100 on them? If you were Creasy would you tell Shoulders before the game or what?

Could maybe. Not likely tho. Creasy will play anyone with a uniform. Enough folks banged up already.

Don't know about the homecoming schedule. Hopefully, before the game. Gets rather crowded

around that gate at half time. Coach Shoulders will likely show a film on the "Texas Chainsaw

Massacre". Less frightening. Also just in time for Halloween. :thumb:

But, then, again, if Grunt knew anything about football, he'd be breaking down film, instead of

pecking away on CoachT. :thumb:

RBS has played some good football this year! The coaching staff has made vast improvements. They have scored points, kept games close and won a couple. Congrats to the Dawgs on a Great Season (thats in comparison to the last few). Tough way to end your schedule tho facing 2 of the best teams in 2A ball. This game will get outta hand early due to the fact that the machine (TC) is hard to stop once its running. RBS doesn't have the athletes that TC has. My prediction for 2010 is that Coach Shoulders finally gets some of the basketball boys interested in playing and they pick up 3 or maybe 4 more wins next year. The community up there is starving for someone to cheer for and since the Tigers can't do it why not the Dawgs. RBS should take a week or 2 off then hit the weights hard and get a jump start for next year. The Dawg Days are looking brighter in the future. :roflol:

Hope this game is injury free for both teams. Subs should be in no later than the start of the 2nd qt. for TC.