McMinn Co vs Ooltewah

Tribeguy12

Didn't McMinn go about 80 yards to start the second half? And if I heard it right, a turnover directly gave Ooltewah one of their two TDs or it wouldn't have even went to overtime. McMinn at least had to go about 30(?) yards after the first half interception, right? Not mocking, I'm not sure on these details.

please do not open that can of worms.....leave it alone..please. :popcorneater:

Why not? You listed turnovers as a reason for losing, McMinn it seems could list it as a reason the game even went into overtime.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INDIAN, YOU NEED TO DO LESS POSTING AND JUST MODERATE!!!!!! YOU ARE GOOD AT LOCKING OR EDITING A POST WHEN WE GIVE IT TO PEOPLE!!! JUST SAYING, BE CONSISTENT, THATS ALL IM SAYING!!! WE DESERVE IT LET US HAVE IT. WE CAN TAKE IT LIKE BIG BOYS!!!

CONGRATS MCMINN CO...YOUR PLAYERS PLAYED VERY HARD...YOU HAVE A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM!

DONT COUNT US OUT DURING THE PLAYOFFS...I GUARANTEE YOU FARRAGUT DONT WANT TO COME TO THE NEST THE FIRST ROUND!!! :popcorneater:

Didn't McMinn go about 80 yards to start the second half? And if I heard it right, a turnover directly gave Ooltewah one of their two TDs or it wouldn't have even went to overtime. McMinn at least had to go about 30(?) yards after the first half interception, right? Not mocking, I'm not sure on these details.

please do not open that can of worms.....leave it alone..please. :popcorneater:

Why not? You listed turnovers as a reason for losing, McMinn it seems could list it as a reason the game even went into overtime.

No easy-money....I'm talking about the so called 80 yd drive.....questionable calls all night,not one or two calls,but several calls all night and on the the drive you speak of.....but,I will not still mcminn county's thunder on here...don't stir the pot....MCMINN WON-OWLS LOST,PERIOD!!!! I will not make excuses,refs are part of the game....life goes on,owls are in the playoffs,everybody must win or go home,THAT SIMPLE,HOME or AWAY....Good-luck to everybody

INDIAN, YOU NEED TO DO LESS POSTING AND JUST MODERATE!!!!!! YOU ARE GOOD AT LOCKING OR EDITING A POST WHEN WE GIVE IT TO PEOPLE!!! JUST SAYING, BE CONSISTENT, THATS ALL IM SAYING!!! WE DESERVE IT LET US HAVE IT. WE CAN TAKE IT LIKE BIG BOYS!!!

CONGRATS MCMINN CO...YOUR PLAYERS PLAYED VERY HARD...YOU HAVE A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM!

DONT COUNT US OUT DURING THE PLAYOFFS...I GUARANTEE YOU FARRAGUT DONT WANT TO COME TO THE NEST THE FIRST ROUND!!! :popcorneater:

Yes when vulgar terms are used and things are completely out of hand, topics are locked. When the topic is Bradley-Rhea, Walker Valley-Soddy Daisy, Cleveland-McMinn etc, and fans want to come in and talk about how none of the teams can compare to Ooltewah, that's offtopic and such posts are often removed when spotted.

Yes when vulgar terms are used and things are completely out of hand, topics are locked. When the topic is Bradley-Rhea, Walker Valley-Soddy Daisy, Cleveland-McMinn etc, and fans want to come in and talk about how none of the teams can compare to Ooltewah, that's offtopic and such posts are often removed when spotted.

Amen, Indian. It's a bitter pill to swallow when you've given every other team a dose all season long. Time for us "nothing" teams to gloat over this one just a little bit. The Owls deserved this just based on all the smack talk on this board.

Again I say congrats, Tribe!

Dear Ooltewah:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:D:?:?:bored::popcorneater:

Go Tribe!

Yeah, what HE said! hahahahahhaha

CONGRATS ON YOUR 2 WIN SEASON RHEA CO!!!

Dear Ooltewah:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:D:?:?:bored::popcorneater:

Go Tribe!

Yeah, what HE said! hahahahahhaha

CONGRATS ON YOUR 2 WIN SEASON RHEA CO!!!

Hey, thanks! Don't forget the classy way we endured this painful, lousy season along with the moronic likes of your posts and phishhead's posts and other nimrods that got their jollies making fun of a struggling team. Did that make you feel like big bad arses or what?

Bottom line - you got what you deserved tonight but you should have got it before now and SEVERAL times. Your attitudes, cockiness, and unsportsmanlike conduct will catch up with you. Karma is a biotch and she'll get you everytime. There are poor losers and poor winners...guess which category this entire board (aside from your cronies) have labeled you as...go ahead...guess!

Have a good evening and guess what the breakfast special is in Ooltewah tomorrow morning at most dining establishments-HUMBLE PIE! Enjoy!

DONT COUNT US OUT DURING THE PLAYOFFS...I GUARANTEE YOU FARRAGUT DONT WANT TO COME TO THE NEST THE FIRST ROUND!!! :bored:

Something tells me it might be the Owls who do nott want to see a healthy Farragut! :popcorneater:

Farragut played a real schedule this year. Played 2 former State Champs. Then DB, OR, Bearden and Riverdale.

Who did you play except Franklin?

YOu had an easy reg season sch and couldn't finish that. :?

Farragut was #1 about the same amount of time as the baby birds. Should be a great game. Just keep your boys out of North GA :D Go look at your Girl Softball State Champ Trophy because that's the only State Champ team the birds can build!