McMinn Co vs Ooltewah

Tribeguy12

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DONT COUNT US OUT DURING THE PLAYOFFS...I GUARANTEE YOU FARRAGUT DONT WANT TO COME TO THE NEST THE FIRST ROUND!!! :D

Something tells me it might be the Owls who do nott want to see a healthy Farragut! :popcorneater:

Farragut played a real schedule this year. Played 2 former State Champs. Then DB, OR, Bearden and Riverdale.

Who did you play except Franklin?

YOu had an easy reg season sch and couldn't finish that. :?

Farragut was #1 about the same amount of time as the baby birds. Should be a great game. Just keep your boys out of North GA :bored: Go look at your Girl Softball State Champ Trophy because that's the only State Champ team the birds can build!

I love FARRAGUT! I'm now their biggest fan!

DONT COUNT US OUT DURING THE PLAYOFFS...I GUARANTEE YOU FARRAGUT DONT WANT TO COME TO THE NEST THE FIRST ROUND!!! :D

Something tells me it might be the Owls who do nott want to see a healthy Farragut! :popcorneater:

Farragut played a real schedule this year. Played 2 former State Champs. Then DB, OR, Bearden and Riverdale.

Farragut was #1 about the same amount of time as the baby birds. Should be a great game. Just keep your boys out of North GA :bored: Go look at your Girl Softball State Champ Trophy because that's the only State Champ team the birds can build!

I love FARRAGUT! I'm now their biggest fan!

WHO DOES RHEA PLAY NEXT WEEK?????

SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT FARRAGUT DONT WANT TO PLAY A HEALTHY OWLS TEAM AT HOME...AFTER AN EMOTIONAL LOSS!!!!

Every game from here on out will..be very exciting,good teams and its LOSE OR GO HOME!!!! Owls will make changes here and there and will be fine,BUT,IF ANYONE ON HERE WANTS ME TO BE ASHAMED OF BEING AN OOLTEWAH OWL...FORGET IT!!!!One regular season loss doesnt define You,Your team,Your town,I love beening a fan..I want a state-championship and Ooltewah has a better chance than most,We will have to earn it just like everybody else in the playoffs.If Ooltewah comes up short,so be it,but how many teams wish they had a shot? I dont need humble-pie,I had enuff crow tonite..hahahahaa Go Owls!!!!!