Arlington Vs. Millington

onefortheteam

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I checked the weather, it is supposed to rain Thurs and Fri. But then again, it was not supposed to rain this past Fri and we see what happened. #3 is a very good player. Tape him up good and he'll be good to go.

Shouldn't have ordered cleats at the begining of the year should have ordered flippers. Good Luck against the panthers. If you Win, will you get to host the first round?

Last time I checked the weather, it is supposed to rain Thurs and Fri. But then again, it was not supposed to rain this past Fri and we see what happened. #3 is a very good player. Tape him up good and he'll be good to go.

Shouldn't have ordered cleats at the begining of the year should have ordered flippers. Good Luck against the panthers. If you Win, will you get to host the first round?

Lol.....I like that. Thanks. Yes, if we can top Bartlett we will host a 1st round game. And depending on what happens with other teams, could host a 2nd round game as well. But it all starts with taking care of business at Bartlett.

Lol.....I like that. Thanks. Yes, if we can top Bartlett we will host a 1st round game. And depending on what happens with other teams, could host a 2nd round game as well. But it all starts with taking care of business at Bartlett.

I won't ask who you might play because it is a little confusing on the brackets. I heard there was going to be some type of webcast unvailing the bracket Saturday morning, I guess like the NCAA brackets. I wonder if the T$$AA has found a way to make a $buck$ on the High School Bracket Show. lol

I like coach Armbrewster but i think you guys have a good shot to make some noise so i'll be pullin for you, besides your just a slightly closer neighbor than Bartlett.

Thanks cam. Willie Matthews is a very good back and I think if we can keep him contained we have a good shot. I'm not at all implying that we will hold him to a stat line of 50 yds or less. I think he will get his, it's just a matter of not pulling a Houston and letting him run wild (even though Houston somehow won that game). Should be a decent challenge for our defense and you can bet that Coach Armbruster will get his Bartlett squad up for this game for the simple fact that if they win, they are in the playoffs.

Straying a bit...Going out on a limb and giving the win to Bartlett. Think that C'mont makes too many mistakes...If they get by here though, look for a short playoff stint...No way a team that makes as many errors as the Chiefs gets very far!

This comes from the same person who said Millington's "region dominance continues" in predicting the Millington/Craigmont game. I also recall asking you what game you were referring to when you talked about our "zillion" mistakes in the Arlington/Craigmont game topic and never got a response. Yeah, mistakes are made on the football field but name me a team that plays mistake free football. These are high school kids after all and they will make mistakes from time to time. All that being said, I would really appreciate it if people would refrain from trashing other teams on here instead of just saying something like "well this team does this well and that team does that well." Is it possible to do that???

Straying a bit...Going out on a limb and giving the win to Bartlett. Think that C'mont makes too many mistakes...If they get by here though, look for a short playoff stint...No way a team that makes as many errors as the Chiefs gets very far!

This comes from the same person who said Millington's "region dominance continues" in predicting the Millington/Craigmont game. I also recall asking you what game you were referring to when you talked about our "zillion" mistakes in the Arlington/Craigmont game topic and never got a response. Yeah, mistakes are made on the football field but name me a team that plays mistake free football. These are high school kids after all and they will make mistakes from time to time. All that being said, I would really appreciate it if people would refrain from trashing other teams on here instead of just saying something like "well this team does this well and that team does that well." Is it possible to do that???

I think that Craigmont wins this one.... And It won't even be close. Craigmont has talent. I think McFerrin will have a field day vs the Bartlett Defense and I think that the athletic Craigmont defense will give the Bartlett offense fits. My prediction, for what it's worth, is

Craigmont 20 Bartlett 7

Go Trojans!!

I think that Craigmont wins this one.... And It won't even be close. Craigmont has talent. I think McFerrin will have a field day vs the Bartlett Defense and I think that the athletic Craigmont defense will give the Bartlett offense fits. My prediction, for what it's worth, is

Craigmont 20 Bartlett 7

Go Trojans!!

It'll be a tough battle for Bartlett to be sure. Craigmont is has talent indeed. It's a game that won't be lacking for drama given what's a stake. I don't offer up predictions but it should be a fun ( and likely soggy) atmosphere. For all intents and purposes, this kinna is a playoff game. Just hope for no injuries and a big crowd.

Wasn't this all about Arlington and Millington ? :roflol:

GoChiefs,

I'm jumping on your bandwagon here.....I haven't seen Craigmont play. But as you mention, this is high school ball, and there will be plenty of mistakes made. Might be one reason why Bartlett is having such a rough year....too many mistakes? I'd also add, at most any level of football, when a team has a strong defense, such as it would seem Craigmont does, it causes mistakes by the other team. I don't see this game as even being close....I think the Chiefs win it easily.

GoChiefs,

I'm jumping on your bandwagon here.....I haven't seen Craigmont play. But as you mention, this is high school ball, and there will be plenty of mistakes made. Might be one reason why Bartlett is having such a rough year....too many mistakes? I'd also add, at most any level of football, when a team has a strong defense, such as it would seem Craigmont does, it causes mistakes by the other team. I don't see this game as even being close....I think the Chiefs win it easily.

GoChiefs,

My money is on yall. If yall play as a team like yall did here, I just don't think Bartlett can top it.

FIGHT TROJANS FIGHT

NEVER GIVE UP