Blackman Blaze vs Riverdale Warriors @ The Reservation

StorkMontgomery

Lets get this going the videos have been traded and the the thread begins.

After last night's game @ Brentwood I would definitely spend some time worrying about what the Blaze are gonna do. We have finally found something that has been missing for quite sometime from our program. Something the so called great one Bobby Wells could never deliver let alone find it in a closet if it was the only thing in there. That thing is called HEART & UNITY!!! Blackman found out that when you put your heart in it and play as one that anything can happen. (28 points in 8 minutes) I'm not knocking a good Riverdale team, but there is 2 things Blackman has never had 1) a Varsity win over Riverdale & 2) a District Title. Blackmans boys are out to make a statement as with the Brentwood game and the mojo is definitely with them. It will be a very tough game for both teams, May the best team win..........WE ARE BLACKMAN!!!!

So, thats what you call it..a statement!,. I guess it was a statement when Oakland shut Blackman down last week? You are in major denial. After the game on friday night you should consider yourself lucky that you are not going to end up the season with 3 straight losses. Your going to need alot more than heart when you come to the Reservation on friday...This Riverdale wont allow the stupid mistakes a young Brentwood team made on friday. This ones for all the marbles and the tomahawks will be ready to scalp!!!!

I may be a little confused but I seem to remember about 95% of the ppl on here posting that the only reason we had won any of our games was because we played "cupcake" teams in our schedule and hadn't played anyone but that we would finish the last three games 0-3... now we lost the first one to Oakland (which wasn't a slaughter 14-0???? with the last TD being scored with 50 sec. left in the game) and we come back and play our butts off and win against Brentwood.... Now instead of praise some, not all, but some ppl, are making a NEW excuse that the only reason we beat Brentwood wasn't because of good coaching, playing, support, heart, etc. but because Brentwood is a young team?!?!?!?! How many excuses will ppl make up just in order to not give any credit to the boys that did an awesome job Friday night??? R'dale has a good team and Blackman has a good team. If the Blackman team that showed up in the 4th Qtr Friday night shows up this Friday night then we will have a fantastic game on our hands, if the Blackman team that showed up at the Oakland game and the first three quarters of the Brentwood game comes, well then it will be a long night. I have faith in these boys, they are a great bunch of kids and have amazing ability and talent. Can't wait till Friday night!!!

GO BLACKMAN!!!!!!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIVERDALE SHOULD WIN THIS GAME IF THEY CAN HOLD ONTO THE BALL.THEIR DEFENSE IS QUICK AND CLOSES ON THE BALL REALLY WELL. I AM NOT A BIG SUPPRTER OF THE WING BUT THEY PLAYNG WELL WITH IT. YES ,I KNOW THAT THE BLAZE HAD A TREMENDOUS COMEBACK ON THE BRUINS. BUT THAT HAS BEEN THE ONLY GAME THAT SHOWED THAT THEY COULD BE MULTI DIMENSIONAL. YOU DO HAVE TO WONDER IF IT WAS THE BLAZE PLAYING GREAT OR DID THE BRUINS GET SOMEWHAT OVER CONFIDENT. EITHER WAY THEY WON. THIS WILL MATCH UP 2 GREAT DEFENSES TOGETHER, AND THERE SHOULD BE PLENTY OF SLOBBER KNOCKERS.

WARRIORS 21 BLAZE 10 :lol:

Oh thats right "pattonboysdad"....I forgot, your from the other side of the tracks where they raise there kids to all be winners when they lose and they hand out trophies like candy to everyone. Well then , lets all hug and pat each other on the back and tell everyone there winners....as much as we all would like to believe..THATS NOT THE REAL WORLD!! quote]

Okay so maybe I watch way too much Sons of Anarchy on FX (tuesdays, 9pm) (GREAT SHOW BTW) but are you part of some white supremacy group? Just so you understand my question your statement I quoted is one of their many odd and messed up thoughts, just so you understand.... I think, and coming from me this is odd, but maybe you should take a chill pill cause you may cause yourself to have a stroke by Friday if you don't simmer down... :lol: You are getting WAY to worked up over a HS football blog.

If it makes you feel better just remember opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one! :lol:

Dear warrior82mom:

I have never been to Riverdale High School but would like to know if you will be thier Friday Night?

If so I'm sure I'll find you with Archie, Betty and Veronica. Because we all know that a "JUG HEAD" like you tags along with them.

(Now that's Juvenile name calling)

Hee Haw

Wow, you Blackman fans never cease to amaze me and continue to make my point for me. Once again you cant rely on real facts or stats so you resort to name calling. And yes I will be there right on the 50 yard line in the 15th row where I am at every home game.

I haven't gotten through all the pages yet, but so far I have not read one post from you that has a fact or stat in it, practice what you preach man :lol:

I wish I had warrior dads "confidence" but i dont I do think we will win but hey im RIVERDALEMAN LOL of course i think we are going to win but we lost to hendersonville and struggled against siegel so it would be hard for me to sit here and think we are going to mop the field with blackman...NOW I DO like how our defense is doing we are playing probably the best defense weve been playing in 2 years...our offense is doing a better job of protecting the ball and if we dont do that friday night then we will have trouble. coach Shad is like coach A and he is a good coach...and coach shad knows how to defend this offense now he has to get his players to believe (get that LOL) if we play like we have the past 3 or 4 weeks then we should win if not then their is a small chance that blackman get their first win against us

You so classy, if I could make a request? Can yall play the way you did two weeks ago?

Thanks, The Management

yes i will allow that defense to show up but I will expect the improvment from our Offense so i will take the defense that has been playing the past few week and last weeks offense with DQ getting back on track

David Limbaugh:

The weather is calling for rain....Can one of the chiefs give me an inside view from the top teepee?

I will have my assistant with me....I only need one spot on the glass if it rains....

I know we are scheduled to have WGNS there and I know you will have a place for the DNJ...can I sit with DNJ in one of the suite's? Let me know...Thanks The Stork...

Man oh man......this thread is getting pretty dang good. I have missed out on a lot while I was in KY.

This game is huge. For Riverdale, you are trying to prove that there is life after Rankin. Coach A has shown that he can get the job done and rebuild this program. Does this team have what it takes to bring home the gold ball? It seems like a special group to me. I know I have enjoyed watching them evolve. I am sure it has special significance to Coach Wells too.

As for Blackman.....they want to conquer some "first's"....first team to beat Riverdale, first team to take a district championship, first team to go as a top seed in the playoffs. They are also playing for respect. I will admit that I was surprised that they beat Brentwood. I thought they looked pretty defeated after they lost to us. Usually a team plays pretty flat after an emotional game like ours was. So kudos to them for stepping up and making the big comeback.

Who will win it? It is to our best interest for Blackman to win, but sorry.....the rooter for the underdog is just too great in me. I know I know....you say but Blackman is the underdog. Not in my eyes, Riverdale and Coach A have been bashed, trashed, and disrespected since Rankdog left. I want everyone to see what they have in Coach A....a winner. Plus I don't like some of the things said about Coach A in the past by some on the BHS staff.

GOoooooooo warriors!!

Sorry PBD.....hope your son has his best game ever though/

Oh thats right "pattonboysdad"....I forgot, your from the other side of the tracks where they raise there kids to all be winners when they lose and they hand out trophies like candy to everyone. Well then , lets all hug and pat each other on the back and tell everyone there winners....as much as we all would like to believe..THATS NOT THE REAL WORLD!! quote]

Okay so maybe I watch way too much Sons of Anarchy on FX (tuesdays, 9pm) (GREAT SHOW BTW) but are you part of some white supremacy group? Just so you understand my question your statement I quoted is one of their many odd and messed up thoughts, just so you understand.... I think, and coming from me this is odd, but maybe you should take a chill pill cause you may cause yourself to have a stroke by Friday if you don't simmer down... :D You are getting WAY to worked up over a HS football blog.

If it makes you feel better just remember opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one! :blink:

And they all smell to some degree.....crank!

David Limbaugh:

The weather is calling for rain....Can one of the chiefs give me an inside view from the top teepee?

I will have my assistant with me....I only need one spot on the glass if it rains....

I know we are scheduled to have WGNS there and I know you will have a place for the DNJ...can I sit with DNJ in one of the suite's? Let me know...Thanks The Stork...

DNJ and I won't even have a place once kickoff comes - We will have WGNS Radio on one side of me and 104.5 the Zone Radio on the other - I am giving up my spot for the print media.... we will be cramped. One of first things I am buying when I hit the lottery is a new pressbox....

Man oh man......this thread is getting pretty dang good. I have missed out on a lot while I was in KY.

This game is huge.

GOoooooooo warriors!!

Sorry PBD.....hope your son has his best game ever though/

Since ya play on Thursday night you have no excuse not to come and say hi! Friday night....

No wings though - donating wings winnings to the Mayes Family. http://www.dnj.com/article/20091026/SPORTS08/910260331/1006/SPORTS/RHS+football+raising+money+for+family

Dig deep! :blink:

GO WARRIORS! Blackman is the real deal period! Blackman is 8-1 and has had a great year! This WILL NOT be a easy game. There will be a packed house that will be rocking! Will be a great atmosphere for a high school football game with the championship for the district on the line. Good luck to both teams and may this game be injury free and one for the ages! Work hard Warriors to keep getting better each week! Stay focused and stay :blink: ! GO WARRIORS THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BUSTED YOUR BUTTS FOR! :D:?

Yanno these post are supposed to be for friends and familys of the young men who play they hearts out every friday night for 10 weeks, but then there is always a JACKA** or 2 who have to get on here and run there mouths. To them select few GROW THE heck UP!!! Both these teams have worked their tails off to achieve what they have so far, and to earn a right to continue their seasons. Whos gonna be #1 in district Whos gonna be #1 in the playoffs etc. etc. etc. Better question is whos ready to watch all these young men give their all in what undoubtlely will be a awsome football game Friday night. Coach A has brought Riverdale back to some of their old glory while Coach Shad is showing his team what it feels like to be Winners and not have to settle for 5-5 seasons or worse as their last coach considered to be good enough. This is about those young men and my hat goes off to both teams for great seasons, and congrats to both for making the playoffs. Personally im looking for a close game somewhere around Blackman 13 Riverdale 10.

..........WE ARE BLACKMAN..........