Blackman Blaze vs Riverdale Warriors @ The Reservation

StorkMontgomery

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cookeville player dislocated his elbow - they popped it back in place....

The weather report is starting to look better and better for Friday night - accuweather is calling for rain in the morning, again around 4:00pm for a few minutes and then no more until late-late Friday night-early Saturday morning.....

Knock on wood!!!

The weather report is starting to look better and better for Friday night - accuweather is calling for rain in the morning, again around 4:00pm for a few minutes and then no more until late-late Friday night-early Saturday morning.....

Knock on wood!!!

No, they knocked on his elbow (ducking now..) :thumb:

How many people do ya'll think will be there?

Hopefully there will be a great turnout, R'dale needs all the money they can get at the gate and concession stands. Not sure if they are actually going to donate part of the gate and concessions but I know the paper said the cheerleaders are taking donations at the gate. They are raising money for Chris Mayes' family. His mother is in the hospital battling an auto-immune disease. I truly hate this for Chris and his family and they have been in my prayers since I read the article in the DNJ. So it would be great if everyone would buy their tickets at the gate and buy a bunch of overpriced food items (not a dig on R'dale they are overpriced EVERYWHERE) to help out this family. According to the DNJ she has been in the hospital most of the season.

Knock on wood!!!

No, they knocked on his elbow (ducking now..) :angry:

Finding something to throw...... LOL :thumb:

Hopefully there will be a great turnout, R'dale needs all the money they can get at the gate and concession stands. Not sure if they are actually going to donate part of the gate and concessions but I know the paper said the cheerleaders are taking donations at the gate. They are raising money for Chris Mayes' family. His mother is in the hospital battling an auto-immune disease. I truly hate this for Chris and his family and they have been in my prayers since I read the article in the DNJ. So it would be great if everyone would buy their tickets at the gate and buy a bunch of overpriced food items (not a dig on R'dale they are overpriced EVERYWHERE) to help out this family. According to the DNJ she has been in the hospital most of the season.

Now I may be wrong But i think the freshman cheerleaders are going to take up the money seperate I do know that the RIVERDALE BASEBALL team is having a tailgate and we will be taking up money at that tailgate for the family. I do know one thing about the RIVERDALE community when one of our own needs help we are there and I am confident in the response they will get I know money doesnt make her feel better but it will take some of the burden off the family from all the time they have spent at the hospitiol with her GOD BLESS AND I ALSO AM STILL PRAYING

Now I may be wrong But i think the freshman cheerleaders are going to take up the money seperate I do know that the RIVERDALE BASEBALL team is having a tailgate and we will be taking up money at that tailgate for the family. I do know one thing about the RIVERDALE community when one of our own needs help we are there and I am confident in the response they will get I know money doesnt make her feel better but it will take some of the burden off the family from all the time they have spent at the hospitiol with her GOD BLESS AND I ALSO AM STILL PRAYING

I am going soley on what the newspaper said which we know at times can be inaccurate.... I just hope they get tons of money for them!

All you panzies out there that are saying Im not real, I will restate what I said before. I will be sitting on the 50 yard line and row 17 on the end of the isle. If Blackman wins I will be there to shack your hand and congratulate you and if The Warriors win, I would expect the usual from you.....silence while your eating your crow!!!! Go Warriors!! Another Step To The Gold!!! Leave It All On The Field!!!

All you panzies out there that are saying Im not real, I will restate what I said before. I will be sitting on the 50 yard line and row 17 on the end of the isle. If Blackman wins I will be there to shack your hand and congratulate you and if The Warriors win, I would expect the usual from you.....silence while your eating your crow!!!! Go Warriors!! Another Step To The Gold!!! Leave It All On The Field!!!

HE'S BACK! :thumb:

Which end of Row 17? Baseball side or main gate side. Some of us might like to say Hi just for the fun of it!

Which end of Row 17? Baseball side or main gate side. Some of us might like to say Hi just for the fun of it!

OK I will make it easier....as you are facing the press box the left end of the row or the right side. This is NOT rocket science.

Now who is the PANSY! And it is 'shake' your hand not shack as in what you probably live in!

This is RIVERDALE and I am the father of a PLAYER!