Goodpasture at Greenbrier

GOODPASTURE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you don't know how to spell. Way to represent your private school education. It's Greenbrier not Greenbriar genius. By the way we all think you're a tool using "Goodpasture" as a user name. See anyone else calling themselves the name of their school? Come on 'bro. You've got to do better than that.

I think you don't know how to spell. Way to represent your private school education. It's Greenbrier not Greenbriar genius. By the way we all think you're a tool using "Goodpasture" as a user name. See anyone else calling themselves the name of their school? Come on 'bro. You've got to do better than that.

Easy now. It was a mistake. Get over it. Now, any comments about the game.

Well, after seeing the GP vs Sycamore score maybe it's not as cut and dried as previously thought. That final surprised me.

Other than the Whites Creek game, the Sycamore game was the worst Goodpasture has played all year. They had 8 plays of 20+ yards and one touchdown called back because of penalties. They looked flat, and it looked like they thought they could walk on the field and win. I love Goodpasture, but the truth is the truth. Thankfully they won. I know Coach Martin and his staff will use that performance to their advantage. I am sure Goodpasture will be much more prepared to play this coming week. I have faith in our coach's and players to refocus.

In no way do I want to take away anything from this game, but Sycamore deserves a little credit giving strong schools like Goodpasture and Creekwood a huge run for their money. They are much better since playing Greenbrier the first time.

I understand what you are saying, but what I am saying is Goodpasture played no where near the level they have been playing at the last four weeks. It was obvious to us on the sidelines that they thought they could just show up and Sycamore would tremble. To Sycamore's credit, they played hard but Goodpasture made that game alot closer than it should have been. There was approximately 175 yards in penalties on offense and one touchdown called back. And the only touchdown that Sycamore got was on a drive where Goodpasture was called for 45 yards worth of "unsportsmanlike conduct penalties". If you were there, you know what I mean. Sycamore played hard, and played with pride. Everyone associated with the Sycamore program should be proud. This Goodpasture team must understand that they must give a top level effort every night. If they do not, they will get beat. And for some teams, if they beat Goodpasture, it will make there season. So the Goodpasture boys need to understand that they are going to get every teams best effort! That being said, last week was last week. Onto the Greenbrier game. This game will be a great game. I expect both teams will give there best. It looks like rain again next Friday. I hope it stays dry so the boys can determine the outcome instead of the weather.

The team is healthy, the bye week was nice, title game for the district championship, homefield advantage to start the playoffs for Greenbrier on the line, Senior Night, Teleivised game, potential to be the last game these seniors will play on the Bobcat Field, at home vs new competition - What else could you ask for? Go Bobcats!! :thumb:

Walking in and making this Sycamore team tremble just shows how cocky Goodpasture thinks they are. Let me tell you what I saw at this game. Three tour buses, a tractor trailer truck, and the coaches looking over our field making sure our field was good enough to play on. All week on coach t's thread they were worried about our field. Let me tell you one thing Coach Halstead takes real good care of our field I have been through there at midnight and the lights would still be on and he would be up there by himself mowing and fertilizing our field. The game with two offense penalties which your big lineman was called on because of holding. And yes yall did have two unsportman like conduct penalties but they were on the coaches. Was it because your team could not hold back our boys and it just made your team mad? So you think that any team that beats yall will a good night? Well let me tell you one thing welcome to our district. I will let you know that Sycamore, White House, and Greenbrier have been playing each other for years and we have always been good teams so if you think we will let Goodpasture just walk into our district and take it over you are surley mistaken and we wont have it. Havent you heard that country boys never die. As of Sycamore we are a good team. These teams only beat us by 7 points Clarksville NE, Creekwood and Glencliff by 8. The only team that beat us more has been Greenbrier and they beat us by 12. Yes we did not have the win but we always play hard to the end. For that being said I want to say good luck to Greenbrier team.