Smyrna comes to visit the Patriots...

allabouttheO

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a concern and several questions

can anyone explain why oakland's running backs are so undisciplined? all they want to do is "tip toe" instead of hitting the hole

i heard from a good source that during practice while other positions are working on their skills, the runnings backs were asked to weed eat the practice field.

can anyone add to this?

can anyone explain why oakland's running backs are so undisciplined? all they want to do is "tip toe" instead of hitting the hole

i heard from a good source that during practice while other positions are working on their skills, the runnings backs were asked to weed eat the practice field.

can anyone add to this?

Its way more worster than that. I heared he shows them his high school championship ring and tells stories about "Pretty Boy" and "Squeezer." He looks a lot like Michael "Hog Head" King to me.

can anyone add to this?

When we played them it was obvious that this position (running backs) is the poorest coached position on the Oakland team. I was kind of surprise that coach McDaniel allowed it to go on. We busted their bubble and busted them in the mouth. Good luck Blaze.

The transfer happened nearly two weeks ago. The other injuries are in areas that we have depth in. No worries. No fall off in productivity. Same team same BITE!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!

When the names hit the press lets see if everyone else feels the same way. I am beginning to question your judgement.

I heard Bryson and Jenkins??... starting tailback and receiver?? correct me if I am wrong

I know Bryson was banged up Friday at Ravenwood. He has been battling some injures all year. Not sure if he's going tonight or not.

Jenkins left the game Friday night at Ravenwood on crutches.....I would not think he is playing tonight.

If you think these two injures are not a big deal, I think you’re looking through the purple and gold lenses. However, Smyrna has depth in these positions but it is tough to say these injures are insignificant.

The only LB's I remember playing this year have been #45 JR.......#31 SR.......#3 JR.........and #30, 10th grader. I saw all of them on the field last week. If this “Transfer” was 2nd on the team in tackles, I sure missed it and that’s hard for me to figure. It’s not impossible just hard to figure I missed it. Do you know a number??

Transfer #17

A real stud of a player

Ok.........I know him by the number.......I think he is a good player. A Stud player? He has talent. 2nd on the team in Tackles???? I’d have to see the stats….I don’t buy it.

I would not make a huge deal about the transfer. Smyrna has a bunch of young talent. A BUNCH!!

I’ll be leaving for the game soon. GO Dogs!!!!!!!!!!

Heading to freedom Field.....I can already smell the dogs from my house. ( meaning the hot dogs, not the Bulldogs....ahahahahahahahaha) Hoping the rain holds off and that the field isn't too saturated. Hope we have a great crowd, a great atmosphere, and no injuries to either team.

Stay focused Oakland, and don't be sidetracked by the hoopla. Congrats to our seniors who will be celebrated tonight. You all have been invaluable to this team.

GO PATRIOTSSSSSSSSSS!!

This is going to be a very physical and hard-fought game. I think when it is all said and done, Oakland will take it simply due to better coaching on our sidelines. of course our PA guy will make the atmosphere so intimidating that the players may want to forfeit.

Get you some dogs, folks. They are back to the good ones again. I plan to eat my normal 6. patriotmama will make sure they are cooked perfectly for you.

Just curious.....did someone transfer out from Smyrna? Who and where did they go.......let me guess....Blackman.

Sophmore linebacker went to Lancaster. Seems he needed to do things the way he wanted rather than what the team needed. What is so special about this infamous hot dog? Is it made with the special leftover parts? Does it make you smarter? Will you be able to float after consuming a couple? What type of soda goes best with this dog? Is it a two hander (insert your own joke here)?

Their hot dogs are amazing there..dont know why but they taste great...and theres usually a good atmospher...go to the game youll see what i mean