So....Is Greeneville still in Greene County???

barb

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh should we give the Greene Satans a Greene County championship?? Wait they need to add North Greene to their schedule so it can be a legit championship!! :oops: Hurry , someone call Nashville and let TSSAA know that the Greene Satans should be proclaimed GREENE COUNTY CHAMPIONS for all of Tennessee to adore!!!! :roflol::roflol:

Dang, butt whoopin's make you county boys kinda touchy....ok then we'll let you Buffs have your feel-good moment for beating up on poor little NG. That does give you and SG an excuse for keeping the perrennial cellar dwellars on the schedule though...at least you can claim the "County Championship".

Dang, butt whoopin's make you county boys kinda touchy....ok then we'll let you Buffs have your feel-good moment for beating up on poor little NG. That does give you and SG an excuse for keeping the perrennial cellar dwellars on the schedule though...at least you can claim the "County Championship".

And we do feel real good about it. It has been a long time coming. Greeneville can claim the city championship :thumb:

This really caught my eye too when i pulled out the paper this morning. I don't know how a headline like this can actually pass through that entire staff without being discarded. Regardless of whether it goes on to say "the other three county schools" or not, The words "COUNTY CHAMPS" are stamped on the very front of the paper for everyone to see. Wg DEFINATLEY has not earned to be even thrown near this category. They are 7-3, but have lost to a grainger team that was destroyed by GHS and SGHS, a good claiborne team, and got some from THE REAL COUNTY CHAMPS on their home field 44-0. Can you say goose egg ha ha ha... County champs???.... :thumb:

And we do feel real good about it. It has been a long time coming. Greeneville can claim the city championship :blink:

So that would have to mean that greeneville gets the city championship every year?? :o I wish UT could win the "state of tennessee championship" and that be the end of it. But thats just not how it works pal. West greene falls in greene county, GREENEville High School falls in greene county, therefore greeneville wins the county championship. And im sure they "do feel real good about it." :thumb:

And we do feel real good about it. It has been a long time coming. Greeneville can claim the city championship :roflol:

So that would have to mean that greeneville gets the city championship every year?? :D I wish UT could win the "state of tennessee championship" and that be the end of it. But thats just not how it works pal. West greene falls in greene county, GREENEville High School falls in greene county, therefore greeneville wins the county championship. And im sure they "do feel real good about it." :roflolk:

Tell all your teachers and coaches to trade their city school system salary for county school salary and then they might consider you a county school. Oh wait you have to get rid of all that fancy practice equipment and high dollar weight room, then you can be .....oh no wait get rid of the niswonger turf then you can be a county ......oh no wait you have to have a visitor locker room the size of a mini van like the one at CD THEN maybe they will let you be a county school.

You Greeneville fans are a bunch of goof balls , you beat up on small county schools that doesn't have 1/16 of the resources yall have.....whoopity doooo!

I'm not even from your county and yall tick me off :D

This really did start out as a criticism of the local newspaper headline....hard for a publication to crown a county champ when all the schools in the county weren't considered...and don't give me the "well Greeneville doesn't play the county schools " crap cause that one doesn't fly.Its been a long time since anyone but SG and WG won the "county championship". They should just have the milkcan thing and call it a day.

Come on guys we need to let the Greene Satans enjoy their moment before it gets destroyed in the playoffs around that tiny little Knoxville area! :roflolk: Then stand back and watch over the next four years or so as the once proud program begins to play down to the level of competition in the new league. Once upon a time Unicoi County was a program that most of the South Greenes and West Greenes of the area could not compete with in any sport but just look how the program has crashed not risen. All hail the mighty Greeneville Greene Satans while you still can! :roflol::D