Grace at South Pittsburg

powerp

I have been reading in my Murphy Fair book about this game and I dont think that Grace team is going to be a very good team. I was right about last weeks game. Grider did not make those boys lift enough weights last week. I tried to tell them all week long that those boys from Polk County would be big and strong boys. You think Im joking because Im not. They were big and strong and we did not lift enough weights to get strong for the game on Friday. Grider must have gave the boys some energy drinks at halftime because they played stronger and faster in the next half. It is time for these boys to get serious because if they dont they will lose the season. You think Im joking because Im not. When the boys get into the playoffs they are going to run into some big and strong teams that lift alot of weights and are strong and fast boys. The boys did not do a good job of knocking holes for that Robinson boy to run through on Friday. They better do a better job this week of knocking holes and to keep the other team from knocking big holes in the defense. Murphy says that Grace will struggle so I think this game will be a good one for SP. Grider if you are listening make those boys lift weights this week and they can be strong in time for the playoffs.

one or two weeks ain't gonna get you much stronger for the playoffs bud.. sorry to let you down :thumb:

but lifting during the WHOLE season will help you tremendously coming playoff time

you see, most teams stop lifting weights when the season but if you do you are only making yourslef weaker. Teams that continue to lift during the season come out to be bigger, faster, and stronger by the time the playoffs role around

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been reading in my Murphy Fair book about this game and I dont think that Grace team is going to be a very good team. I was right about last weeks game. Grider did not make those boys lift enough weights last week. I tried to tell them all week long that those boys from Polk County would be big and strong boys. You think Im joking because Im not. They were big and strong and we did not lift enough weights to get strong for the game on Friday. Grider must have gave the boys some energy drinks at halftime because they played stronger and faster in the next half. It is time for these boys to get serious because if they dont they will lose the season. You think Im joking because Im not. When the boys get into the playoffs they are going to run into some big and strong teams that lift alot of weights and are strong and fast boys. The boys did not do a good job of knocking holes for that Robinson boy to run through on Friday. They better do a better job this week of knocking holes and to keep the other team from knocking big holes in the defense. Murphy says that Grace will struggle so I think this game will be a good one for SP. Grider if you are listening make those boys lift weights this week and they can be strong in time for the playoffs.

one or two weeks ain't gonna get you much stronger for the playoffs bud.. sorry to let you down :thumb:

but lifting during the WHOLE season will help you tremendously coming playoff time

you see, most teams stop lifting weights when the season but if you do you are only making yourslef weaker. Teams that continue to lift during the season come out to be bigger, faster, and stronger by the time the playoffs role around

Old Pirate is a thinking... that Dillard feller is kinda eluding to the weight lifting as a whole. Dad burnit....with skillet heads yous jest never knows for sure thou. Them youngons last week from Polk sure were some strong looking youngons. OP has been wondering and has heard from several the weight house training has become weaker. OP agrees with about the whole season workouts. Least ways the skillet slinger says it helps her stay in top skillet slinging shape. :thumb:

Well all of you pirate faithful..... I think Grace might come out with a Win on this one :lol: Nah, I wish Grace the best of luck in the future. They have had a hard season to deal with. Never fun to have a season like that. I have a cousin that is a freshman this year for grace so hopefully they will be able to progress in the next few years.

Not to change the subject but is any SP fans a bit worried about Knox Grace? I don't know much about them but they're 8-1 and their only loss is to CAK (9-0) and they gave CAK a game it looks like. It may be a dumb question; I just didn't know what the other East teams thought of them.

P.S. I know this thread is for Chatt. Grace...

Not to change the subject but is any SP fans a bit worried about Knox Grace? I don't know much about them but they're 8-1 and their only loss is to CAK (9-0) and they gave CAK a game it looks like. It may be a dumb question; I just didn't know what the other East teams thought of them.

P.S. I know this thread is for Chatt. Grace...

The way we came out in the first half Friday night we better darn be weary of every team we play in the playoff's or we will be going to Cookeville cheering on some other team than our on. CAK is very good but we better take one game at a time and don't pull another comedy act like we did this past week or we want even get that far. Goodluck to yall Butchie on a fine season!!

What do you mean the game is on Thursday at 4? Your joking. Grider would not play a game at 4 on Thursday. I have a doctors appointment in Chattanooga on Thursday afternoon. I hope you are joking about Grider playing a game at 4. Grider is smarter than that. He would not let our boys play a game that quick without them having alot of time to get ready to play the game this week. Let me ask you a question? If he is playing this game on Thursday at 4 he will not get a good crowd at this game. Most people are still at work at 4 oclock. You think Im joking but Im not. I just dont think Grider would do that and change the game to that early. I am going to call Murphy in the morning and ask him if he knows anything about the game being changed. I hope your joking about him playing a game at 4. He will not have a homefield advantage if he does that. The boys need to have alot of fans at the game to help them have homefield advantage in the game. Let me ask you a question. Can someone just ask Grider to play the game on Thursday and keep it at regular time so we can all come and watch the boys play.

What do you mean the game is on Thursday at 4? Your joking. Grider would not play a game at 4 on Thursday. I have a doctors appointment in Chattanooga on Thursday afternoon. I hope you are joking about Grider playing a game at 4. Grider is smarter than that. He would not let our boys play a game that quick without them having alot of time to get ready to play the game this week. Let me ask you a question? If he is playing this game on Thursday at 4 he will not get a good crowd at this game. Most people are still at work at 4 oclock. You think Im joking but Im not. I just dont think Grider would do that and change the game to that early. I am going to call Murphy in the morning and ask him if he knows anything about the game being changed. I hope your joking about him playing a game at 4. He will not have a homefield advantage if he does that. The boys need to have alot of fans at the game to help them have homefield advantage in the game. Let me ask you a question. Can someone just ask Grider to play the game on Thursday and keep it at regular time so we can all come and watch the boys play.

I can confirm what he is saying is true. Grace has agreed to move the game to Thursday 5 eastern 4 central. Vic called and asked if they would be willing for several reasons and Grace agreed to do it. As far as Grace Knoxville South Pitt should be fine. They have a good team, but they did not seem to be the same caliber as South Pitt. We played them very early and had 200 yards passing on them. We have not played that well lately, but I would think South Pitt could easily get more than that against Grace Knoxville.