Beech vs. Mt Juliet

tandem

I didn't come up with that prediction, I am just repeating what our coach told crabbtree after MJ/Beech last year.

Gotcha. I'm sure he will try to score as many as possible as he felt Beech ran it up on him last year. This will add a little more spice to what should be a good game already. It looks like it could be another rainy Friday night.

That would be to Beech's advantage. It will take Beech's defense and the act of God to slow down the high octane Bear offense.

You are probably right on MJ's offense, so we will take all the help we can get. We've been pretty good mudders so far this year.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen both these teams..." Weather permitting" I believe this will be a shoot out...Beech has a good defense but dont think the bucs will be able to stack 8 to 10 men in the box in this one...Mt juliet offense is to well ballanced for that. This will be a great game but have to give the Golden bears the edge in this one..Mt juliet 31 Beech 28. Hey Beech fan's Mt juliets new facilities are awesome hope you enjoy your visit..Good luck to both teams...

Are you all really debating whether or not this will be a game? This game will be over by halftime. Perry is the best coach in middle tn and right now has the best athletes in the midstate/region/county. Beech will score but it will be wayyyy to few

what are you drinking in MT JULIET= you all have not played anybody yet worth while, best coach, best players last time i looked you are ranked # 14, with Oakland, Riverdale, Blackman, Brentwood and franklin all ranked above you- come play with the big boys

Are you all really debating whether or not this will be a game? This game will be over by halftime. Perry is the best coach in middle tn and right now has the best athletes in the midstate/region/county. Beech will score but it will be wayyyy to few

what are you drinking in MT JULIET= you all have not played anybody yet worth while, best coach, best players last time i looked you are ranked # 14, with Oakland, Riverdale, Blackman, Brentwood and franklin all ranked above you- come play with the big boys

You must be worried about MJ because that is the only time you get on here and post is when your scared! Ask Oakland and Riverdale players and fans that showed up during the scrimmages when we played against them. They will tell you we are for real. And before you say well they improved since then. I'm sure they've have, but so have we. And the fact that you are on here trying to bash our team proves that. Go BEARS!

im not saying we have a top of the line field but compared to beechs field it is, i havent sunk a foot into the ground on our field yet and we dont charge to park at our stadium and we dont play MT Juliet this week so i guess its good to be a GreenWave

Since the county gives us no money for athletic facilities, us poor country folk have to take up money to park in order to make improvements to the stadium. Every athletic field on campus has been paid for through the hard work and fund raising of parents. (Unlike some other school's that are built by the county) Heck, they tried to fire the superintendent when he paved our parking lot for the first time in 30 years. Maybe some day we will even have a track. Our goal is to have all the nice facilities that you city folk have in Gallatin.

im not saying we have a top of the line field but compared to beechs field it is, i havent sunk a foot into the ground on our field yet and we dont charge to park at our stadium and we dont play MT Juliet this week so i guess its good to be a GreenWave

Since the county gives us no money for athletic facilities, us poor country folk have to take up money to park in order to make improvements to the stadium. Every athletic field on campus has been paid for through the hard work and fund raising of parents. (Unlike some other school's that are built by the county) Heck, they tried to fire the superintendent when he paved our parking lot for the first time in 30 years. Maybe some day we will even have a track. Our goal is to have all the nice facilities that you city folk have in Gallatin.

GHS facilities may be nicer than yours but from what I've seen I wouldn't classify their facilities as nice. Average but not nice. I'm not trying to start anything with Gallatin fans either, i'm just telling it as I see it. I haven't been to Beech but I've been to a few that are terrible, such as Hillsboro. Of course Station Camp being as new as it is looks the best in Sumner County. I'm not a fan of a stadium away from the High School such as Gallatin and Portland. Gallatin does have the fan base which makes it seem better, but the facilities are average at best.

The last time I was at a game at Gallatin, the Key Club for GHS manned the visitors side parking as their fundraiser. The parking at Beech is a fundraiser for the FFA. What's the difference? Alot of schools use parking as fundraisers for the various organizations of the school. Wow, helping student organizations by paying $2.00 to park, man that's gouging the public.