Beech vs. Mt Juliet

tandem

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole game will come down to if MJ's defense is on or off. It has been weak all year, but MJ's offense has made up for it. This week will be a true test because Beech has a good offense too. MJ has gotten lucky in alot of their games this season by out scoring all their opponents in 4th quarter scores. It will definitly come down to both teams defenses

MJ defense on MJ by 7

No defense Beech by 10

The whole game will come down to if MJ's defense is on or off. It has been weak all year, but MJ's offense has made up for it. This week will be a true test because Beech has a good offense too. MJ has gotten lucky in alot of their games this season by out scoring all their opponents in 4th quarter scores. It will definitly come down to both teams defenses

MJ defense on MJ by 7

No defense Beech by 10

It's not luck. It's because we have more depth on our team than most. We have fresher legs in the 4th quarter. Also there is no quit in this team.

im not saying we have a top of the line field but compared to beechs field it is, i havent sunk a foot into the ground on our field yet and we dont charge to park at our stadium and we dont play MT Juliet this week so i guess its good to be a GreenWave

Since the county gives us no money for athletic facilities, us poor country folk have to take up money to park in order to make improvements to the stadium. Every athletic field on campus has been paid for through the hard work and fund raising of parents. (Unlike some other school's that are built by the county) Heck, they tried to fire the superintendent when he paved our parking lot for the first time in 30 years. Maybe some day we will even have a track. Our goal is to have all the nice facilities that you city folk have in Gallatin.

Since when was Beech considered country??? All I know is Gallatin brought more people to an away game which is just as sad as the horrible field you play on.

Speaking of sad...heard Mt. Juliet as an agenda to put up some big points on Beech this week. Just hearsay, but I believe it, and I know the goal of each game is to outscore your opponent, but what I have heard is a number to run the score up on Beech. Hope your defense is ready Beech, could be a long night! :roflol:

Mt. Juliet 56

Beech 21

I think it is pathetic that Gallatin fans are running their mouth on this thread. Pathetic, but with good reason. MJ should have beaten them by at least 14 more than they did and if Beech and Gallatin played again this year on a dry field, Beech would be comfortably running out the clock halfway through the fourth. By the way, beech didn't have a huge crowd, but they outnumbered gallatin fans by at least 150. What is it about gallatin fans always wanting to put down other teams players, facilities, coaches, fans, etc. Oh yeah, probably the same reason they say guys who drive huge trucks do so...they are overcompensating for something.

green wave= sad, sad people

P.s. I already told you about the "rumor" you are refering to. MJ will score 60 on beech. It has been in the works since the postgame handshake last year!

im not saying we have a top of the line field but compared to beechs field it is, i havent sunk a foot into the ground on our field yet and we dont charge to park at our stadium and we dont play MT Juliet this week so i guess its good to be a GreenWave

Since the county gives us no money for athletic facilities, us poor country folk have to take up money to park in order to make improvements to the stadium. Every athletic field on campus has been paid for through the hard work and fund raising of parents. (Unlike some other school's that are built by the county) Heck, they tried to fire the superintendent when he paved our parking lot for the first time in 30 years. Maybe some day we will even have a track. Our goal is to have all the nice facilities that you city folk have in Gallatin.

Since when was Beech considered country??? All I know is Gallatin brought more people to an away game which is just as sad as the horrible field you play on.

Speaking of sad...heard Mt. Juliet as an agenda to put up some big points on Beech this week. Just hearsay, but I believe it, and I know the goal of each game is to outscore your opponent, but what I have heard is a number to run the score up on Beech. Hope your defense is ready Beech, could be a long night! :hungry:

Mt. Juliet 56

Beech 21

Wow crack, thanks for that news flash on MJ wanting to run up the score. We weren't aware of that.

let's see........the stout Beech defense held the Perry kid from Gallatin to 200 yards--on a dry field I guess he would have gone off for 300-400 yards!!!! don't kid yourselves, on a dry field Gallatin beats Beech like a drum

In spite of your confidence, I guess we will never know how bad Gallatin would have won on a dry field. All I know is they scored 1 td and that was the only time they even came close to scoring. According to the local paper, Gallatin took one snap inside Beech territory. As for MJ, you may be right, they may light up Beech's d....but Gallatin didn't.

Well i guess my beech Gallatin post lit a fire under some people but we can all go tour the schools and compare facilites later. But more importantly i think Mt. juliet takes this one beech was impressive ill give them that but Mt. Juliet was more impressive and that was 8 weeks ago compared to 2 weeks ago.

Good luck Reed Gurchiek and the rest of the bears im rootin for you to cap of an undefeated season.