Beech vs. Mt Juliet

tandem

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mt. juliet has a good team but they can barely hang with 5-a teams.. between hville, gallatin, and beech they gave up over 100 points.. i cant wait to see how they fare against 6-a power houses in the playoffs like brentwood, franklin, and oakland.. its gunna be a short playoff run for the bears even if they get the district title

Amen to that. I agree 100%. MJ can only beat or barely compete worth 5A schools. MJ might make it to the 2nd round.

mt. juliet has a good team but they can barely hang with 5-a teams.. between hville, gallatin, and beech they gave up over 100 points.. i cant wait to see how they fare against 6-a power houses in the playoffs like brentwood, franklin, and oakland.. its gunna be a short playoff run for the bears even if they get the district title

Amen to that. I agree 100%. MJ can only beat or barely compete worth 5A schools. MJ might make it to the 2nd round.

I respectfully disagree. MJ has their problems on D, but Gurcheck is as dangerous a run/pass weapon as I have seen in high school football in a long time. A hot qb surrounded by big fast athletes can carry you a long way. They did give up over 100 to Beech, HHS, GHS (three very good 5A teams) but they scored over 130 in these three games. I think they will win some shootouts and play for a good long while.

Great win for the Bucs last night against a very good MJ team. Hats off to Coach Crabtree and his staff for the excellent season they have had so far. Now, I suppose for the first time in history the orange and white will actually be pulling for the cross town black and gold. What a weird world that is. Congrats to Coach Perry and the MJ staff on a great season and best wishes to both schools in the playoffs.

What was your teams record? Who is going to the playoffs? PHS might want to drop MJHS off there schedule and replace them with MJ Christian Academy. And i'm not to sure you all could even win that one. Don't talk about compete until your team can beat someone. 0-10

Billybee yes patsies if you think mcgavock,or whitescreek are anything you are making a big mistake look at their conference and whom they played and lost to-hendersonville beefed its record on a weak conference and non district teams-gallatin ok no patsy as they did give brentwood a tough time and for beech well I can't tell ya how they do it but they do and are a good very good 5a team-MJ way overated if ya thouGht beech ran thru em think of ehat oakland or a franklin would do

Billybee yes patsies if you think mcgavock,or whitescreek are anything you are making a big mistake look at their conference and whom they played and lost to-hendersonville beefed its record on a weak conference and non district teams-gallatin ok no patsy as they did give brentwood a tough time and for beech well I can't tell ya how they do it but they do and are a good very good 5a team-MJ way overated if ya thouGht beech ran thru em think of ehat oakland or a franklin would do

What are you talking about? Hendersonville played weak teams out of conference? If I remember correctly, they beat a team called RIVERDALE. Yeah they're real weak.

All four of these teams in 9AAA can beat anyone on a given Friday night. Why can't ya'll just give each one of them some credit. Seems to me they have all beaten some good teams and some bad teams. Why in the world would anyone from Portland get into this conversation, you guys haven't beaten anyone in years.

Sorry your schools have 1,000 more students then ares. Sorry we only have 6 coaches and you have 12. Sorry we didn't have half our coaches cause TSSAA took forever. Not making excuses for 0-10 but those are the facts. We just don't have the talent MJ does or Gallatin does to compete so get off our backs. This is our first year being in 5A so MJ, when your team loses 2nd round of the playoffs, come talk to me when your school win a State Championship.

Sorry your schools have 1,000 more students then ares. Sorry we only have 6 coaches and you have 12. Sorry we didn't have half our coaches cause TSSAA took forever. Not making excuses for 0-10 but those are the facts. We just don't have the talent MJ does or Gallatin does to compete so get off our backs. This is our first year being in 5A so MJ, when your team loses 2nd round of the playoffs, come talk to me when your school win a State Championship.

Hey 0-10. Who has your coach from that state championship from several years ago. Once again Mt Juliet owns you. A) You can't win. :thumb: You can't keep your coach, at least one that knows how to win. In fact, when is the last time your team made it to the playoffs?