Richland at Loretto

richlandfb

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sssssss IF you do decide to go I would like to meet at this game . This way no one would know who we are If you know what i mean. I promise GOOD BEHAIVER ( IM WORKING ) HA!! HA!!! :flower:

I guess Im not going, I have a lot to do. I might not go to the friday game if its raining like crazy

I just dont dig mudball that much...I can handle the rain, I just dont like that kind of football

I saw the Collinwood adamsville game, what a freaking mess

well whats coach taylors record now after 16 years tonight game richland lose 35-14 its time for a change i hope its comes before his gets one more year in hold your heads up boys

you can only do what you can with the coach you have if he would let the other coachs have some more say i think things would be better but thats not his way of coaching

sssssss IF you do decide to go I would like to meet at this game . This way no one would know who we are If you know what i mean. I promise GOOD BEHAIVER ( IM WORKING ) HA!! HA!!! :roflol:

thanks for the offer, I finally did decide to go see PC and Cville and man what an awesome game

it was...the best ive seen this year outside of Davidson Academy and Collinwood game...a lot of

fun. I cheered for Cville since PC is already in the playoffs this year(im sure thats why they won)

Another losing season gone by. I hate it so bad for the players who have gone through here over the years. Why why why does Giles County continue to let this man coach?

Oh, it is fine with Giles County. Always has been. Back in the 80's, there was so much anamosity coming from the rest of the county because Richland was in the front seat. Always made me chuckle because the local paper would have G.C. on the front page detailing how close the G.C. game was even though they lost by 40 while richland was on the third with a brief mention of their 40 point blow out. All of the commissioneers and school board members are G.C. alumni or their kids attend G.C.

Another losing season gone by. I hate it so bad for the players who have gone through here over the years. Why why why does Giles County continue to let this man coach?

Oh, it is fine with Giles County. Always has been. Back in the 80's, there was so much anamosity coming from the rest of the county because Richland was in the front seat. Always made me chuckle because the local paper would have G.C. on the front page detailing how close the G.C. game was even though they lost by 40 while richland was on the third with a brief mention of their 40 point blow out. All of the commissioneers and school board members are G.C. alumni or their kids attend G.C.

that was 20 yrs. ago!!!!! Couldn't this be viewed as some kind of "incompetence" by the school board for allowing this man to coach this long with a losing record? I don't care how much they "love " GC, shouldn't they be required to provide a competent person to coach the football team? If he were a teacher, and his test scores were as low, wouldn't the state come in and put him on probabtion or something? This whole scenario just doesn't make any sense. A coach with his kind of losing record usually isn't kept on board for as long as he has been kept. Just smells fishy!

that was 20 yrs. ago!!!!! Couldn't this be viewed as some kind of "incompetence" by the school board for allowing this man to coach this long with a losing record? I don't care how much they "love " GC, shouldn't they be required to provide a competent person to coach the football team? If he were a teacher, and his test scores were as low, wouldn't the state come in and put him on probabtion or something? This whole scenario just doesn't make any sense. A coach with his kind of losing record usually isn't kept on board for as long as he has been kept. Just smells fishy!

Ask the Assisstant Giles Co. School Director :flower:

Richland was a powerhouse in the late 80's early 90's but before that they were as bad as it gets even worse than they are now. Mr. Hobbs the 1st principle richland had went and recruited the best high school coach Bud Spickard was his name he turned the program around in 1982 going to the butter bowl, the Rogers came in for a couple of years took them to the Walking horse bowl in 85 and a win. He then left in came Chunn State runner up in 87. Went deep in playoffs every year until 91 he quit then school went south after that and is still going. notice I said school. No one on the school board relizes how much atletics impact school and school surroundings. Maybe they will figure it out in the near future. It was an honer to play at Richland a since of pride and joy you can only get if you were at that school during that time. I hope it can someday be a source of pride for a community. It cannot turn into EAst Dillion if you watch Friday night Lights.