Sequatchie at McMinn Central

Indian

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, who cares? Meigs left in starters vs Sequatchie's backups last week and scored, no coach for Sequatchie called the Meigs coaches "Trashy" for trying to give their team something to build on. Low class comment by the coach.

low class would have been leaving the starters in and putting sixty on your indians! coach goodin is a class guy and a class football coach.

I saw him play a lot for Chattanooga and have heard good things about him. I just didn't like that comment. We're not going to agree on this one and I've seen too many good, hardfought matchups with Central over the years in various sports to let one postgame interview leave a bad taste so I'll end it with a "good luck next week."

I saw him play a lot for Chattanooga and have heard good things about him. I just didn't like that comment. We're not going to agree on this one and I've seen too many good, hardfought matchups with Central over the years in various sports to let one postgame interview leave a bad taste so I'll end it with a "good luck next week."

good deal. good luck in the playoffs

Well it looks like what the Bledsoe Boys say about Sequatchie County. Their coaches are the biggest cry babies in the valley. According to the chain crew, they whined all night long to the officials. The Chargers smacked them in the mouth and kept smacking. No answer for the Charger defense. Poor play calling by SC cause two missed scoring opportunities. Passing game for SC is very suspect. Good drive by SC, running the option in the third quarter. NO.2 is a very good player!

Very physical game by both teams. Seemed like Chargers got the best of the Indians and they did not like it one bit. Will love to hear all the excuses from Dunlap.

41-10 at end of third quarter. Coach Goodin puts his JV and Freshman in with 6+ minutes. I like the "wildcat" with No.2 but come on..........why wait until Central puts the JV in......that is on the coach.

Fact is....SC got beat in every phase of the game. Score could have been worse.

#2, though a junior, is in his first year of high school football and every snap benefits him no matter who's in on defense. That doesn't mean he will be the starting quarterback next year as a sophomore has come along well, but maybe he will get snaps like tonight.

Complaining to the refs on the sideline, would you think they might have a point or two? They're not going to be complaining for no reason, or at least not for what they felt was an adequate reason. Fans from all over have made comments on these boards on the refs in the McMinn area, and I certainly remember a few fishy calls at Meigs over the years-Sequatchie faced #1 ranked Meigs one year, Sequatchie is leading late until Meigs scores a late TD as the tight end literally pushes the defender down and makes the winning catch.

All that said, yes Central is further along at this point. I'll still take a 6-win and possible 6+ win season over 1-9 and 0-10. Unless the schedule is extremely scaled down, it can't all happen overnight.

Sounds like a good game on central side but I do not understand leaving the starters in while they have their jv in? very disappointing year for Sequatchie going 6-4 with the teams they play but Indian answer me this why leave the starters in with playoffs next week I also heard they faked a field goal? why not save this for the playoffs? Did you not want the score to look that bad? :excl:

you mc people are ignorant you said you dominated all parts of the game,that all depends on which side of the fence you were on.from what i seen 90% of your team was the refs the other 10% was #7 & #15 good players not great.your coaches showed how sorry they are by bad mouthing any thing our coach did.i think our coach would be willing to play ya'll any time,any where without refs.somone commented on how seq. was gonna cry bull crap one mc player punched a seq player that should be an automatic ejection but i beleive it was a player mc couldn't play without.i also think it is a good thing that we only ran the ball on kick off returns a couple of times because i do not think you special teams could handle the hits.your kids look mighty soft.if your team is so great why did seq. have more fans than you?seq is a very good team who has had a great season but always get ripped by the refs.not crying here just stating the facts ask for the tapes we can send them to you i have every game.a perfect example is the pass interference call that was made after #2 intercepted the ball and was already running before the flag flew oh yeah that would have made it 20-17 (to close for comfort?) :bored: you guys are a joke you can't expect seq to be able to beat "EVERYONE" on the field with them (players & refs) they get no calls that go their way but again i'm not crying we expect it every game.the refs must have some kind of problem with us because when it looks like we have it wrapped up a bunch of bs flags start falling(again i have films) feel free to ask for them i will send them i promise just send me your information or information on how to get the tssaa top take a look i would love to hear their opnion after they have reviewed the films.i know it is a big state and everyone says they do not care but you aren't losing games because the refs are beating your kids.we have the best team in a long time they play with all their heart and i love every single player i just hate to see them get beat by bad calls but our opponetts dont see it that way we just cry. if i had my guess you guys loose the first game in playoffs becouse you guys really suck :popcorneater: good luck to the indians next week and to coach barger very good season even though the reacord we is ok you have done a great job get your team jacked up and tell them 120% from the whole team (like marion game)and we can beat anyone we have to many weapons

just got and settled in for midnight snack of crow. althogh not happy with all aspects of game those differnces would not change a 41-25 game you have very talented players and good team however the lack of class shown starters in trying to score again with less than 2:oo min left what comes around goes around to bad you missed the kick. again congrats 15,7,& 8 have great potential you also have one of only two kickers i have seen that impressed me as much as our even with that much wind kicking through uprights not often seen at this level we told unoffially we will prob meet next week but i dont think so.if so now we both know what to expect crow umm good

you mc people are ignorant you said you dominated all parts of the game,that all depends on which side of the fence you were on.from what i seen 90% of your team was the refs the other 10% was #7 & #15 good players not great.your coaches showed how sorry they are by bad mouthing any thing our coach did.i think our coach would be willing to play ya'll any time,any where without refs.somone commented on how seq. was gonna cry bull crap one mc player punched a seq player that should be an automatic ejection but i beleive it was a player mc couldn't play without.i also think it is a good thing that we only ran the ball on kick off returns a couple of times because i do not think you special teams could handle the hits.your kids look mighty soft.if your team is so great why did seq. have more fans than you?seq is a very good team who has had a great season but always get ripped by the refs.not crying here just stating the facts ask for the tapes we can send them to you i have every game.a perfect example is the pass interference call that was made after #2 intercepted the ball and was already running before the flag flew oh yeah that would have made it 20-17 (to close for comfort?) :lol: you guys are a joke you can't expect seq to be able to beat "EVERYONE" on the field with them (players & refs) they get no calls that go their way but again i'm not crying we expect it every game.the refs must have some kind of problem with us because when it looks like we have it wrapped up a bunch of bs flags start falling(again i have films) feel free to ask for them i will send them i promise just send me your information or information on how to get the tssaa top take a look i would love to hear their opnion after they have reviewed the films.i know it is a big state and everyone says they do not care but you aren't losing games because the refs are beating your kids.we have the best team in a long time they play with all their heart and i love every single player i just hate to see them get beat by bad calls but our opponetts dont see it that way we just cry. if i had my guess you guys loose the first game in playoffs becouse you guys really suck :thumb: good luck to the indians next week and to coach barger very good season even though the reacord we is ok you have done a great job get your team jacked up and tell them 120% from the whole team (like marion game)and we can beat anyone we have to many weapons

uh...don't know what game you were watching last night but I do hope you have the film. I think you need to watch it again. On the interception, Central's targeted receiver (#81 I beleive) on that play was tackled to the ground about 15-20 yards down the field. It was the most obvious call on the night.

you mc people are ignorant you said you dominated all parts of the game,that all depends on which side of the fence you were on.from what i seen 90% of your team was the refs the other 10% was #7 & #15 good players not great.your coaches showed how sorry they are by bad mouthing any thing our coach did.i think our coach would be willing to play ya'll any time,any where without refs.somone commented on how seq. was gonna cry bull crap one mc player punched a seq player that should be an automatic ejection but i beleive it was a player mc couldn't play without.i also think it is a good thing that we only ran the ball on kick off returns a couple of times because i do not think you special teams could handle the hits.your kids look mighty soft.if your team is so great why did seq. have more fans than you?seq is a very good team who has had a great season but always get ripped by the refs.not crying here just stating the facts ask for the tapes we can send them to you i have every game.a perfect example is the pass interference call that was made after #2 intercepted the ball and was already running before the flag flew oh yeah that would have made it 20-17 (to close for comfort?) :evil: you guys are a joke you can't expect seq to be able to beat "EVERYONE" on the field with them (players & refs) they get no calls that go their way but again i'm not crying we expect it every game.the refs must have some kind of problem with us because when it looks like we have it wrapped up a bunch of bs flags start falling(again i have films) feel free to ask for them i will send them i promise just send me your information or information on how to get the tssaa top take a look i would love to hear their opnion after they have reviewed the films.i know it is a big state and everyone says they do not care but you aren't losing games because the refs are beating your kids.we have the best team in a long time they play with all their heart and i love every single player i just hate to see them get beat by bad calls but our opponetts dont see it that way we just cry. if i had my guess you guys loose the first game in playoffs becouse you guys really suck :huh: good luck to the indians next week and to coach barger very good season even though the reacord we is ok you have done a great job get your team jacked up and tell them 120% from the whole team (like marion game)and we can beat anyone we have to many weapons

Hey Coach Barger!! You sound exactly like he did all night. Face it, you folks got hit in the mouth and didn't like it! You took cheap shots at our kicker all night, the interfearence penalty was a tackle to our reciever and talk about no class..... we are playing freshmen and your coach kept the starters in with the game decided!! THEN went for 2!!! Come on.... show some class, that is why our starters went back in. Look at your video and count the holds on both of the late long runs you had and the tell me how bad the refs were... Go back to the valley and regroup and good luck in the playoffs