Bearden & Catholic

willy1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it depends on which Bearden and Catholic teams show up.

Agreed. It's disappointing how inconsistent Catholic has been this year.

The TSSAA confirmed today that Catholic has made the play-off. I know must of us were pretty sure about this, but with the complicated play-off procedures it's nice to have some confirmation. I imagine that this game is important to Catholic for seeding purposes though, and even if it isn't they will hopefully be fired up to play one of the self-proclaimed "big three".

West Laurens High School is 5-4, pending the result of last night's game, which hasn't been posted yet. Perhaps Pemberton is just as unhappy with his new school as Catholic is with their new coach? It might be a good use of funds to send him some sort of gift basket.

The good thing for Catholic is that Scott will leave before he gets fired if he can find another school with a lot of young talent that he thinks he can win with.

Wait a Minute! Not so fast! Befoe you go blamin this whole thing on Meadows, I'd take a deep look at the effort put forth on the field tonight. Sure 16-13 at half, same old same old. We all know Catholic is gonna to be winning at the half! Farragut, Maryville, and Bearden (the big 3) have all been losin at half to KC. It's as predictable as where the sun sets. This time however, I felt embarased for them boys. Williamson may be a good QB but he had his worst game tonight (at least I hope for his sake it was) He coulnt hit his recievers wher they needed to be. He never could tuck it and run and he had to uv thrown 5 passes into the ground. Bad QB play for someone as "great" as he is. An that O-line was horrendous. HORRENDOUS. 77 is just fat and slow. There was no explosion after the half (which playin both sides will do that to ya) and I don kno if they even wanted to play football. You could jus tell that half of the team had already quit when they got down by 12. Boys thas not how you win championships. We learned that last year over at FHS. Divided you stand together ya fall, thats what its like if yo gonna play like that.

Pemberton would have the boys whipped into shape and I'd take any of the Catholic teams that beat my falcons the past couple years over this joke of a team. Where's your Catholic arrogance now?