2a Playoff Picture following week nine (with seedings)

FridayMainEvent

I looked again and I found the same thing if dresden wins tonight and notre dame beats grundy then dresden and marion would be tied with 6 wins. Dresden would add another win against a team with 50% winning percentage (since gleason already had 6 wins, and grundy would not reach 50% winning percentage. This is the 3rd tiebreaker and dresden would be in which should knock riverside back east into middle tennessee. I have it this way if dresden and notre dame win:

quad 4:

adams/mckenzie

adams/douglass

mckenzie/douglass

humbolt

dresden/westwood

dresden/westwood

All this depends on mckenzie game.

quad 3:

cascade

forrest

riverside

eastrobertson

mtpleasant

whitehouseheritage

quad 2:

trousdale

boyd

friendship

signal mtn

watertown

silverdale

quad 1:

hampton

onieda

oliversprings

rockwood/unaka

rockwood/unaka

tellicoplains

But again who knows lol :roflol:

I'm nominating you for President of the Tssaa now! I like your quads MUCH better than mine. :roflol:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That probably bodes well for Cascade don't you think. Obviously, you have to play the games but you should have chance of playing to be one of the last 4 teams standing. Good luck.

Not sure how you figure that, Coffee. We went from what appeared to be a one seed playing every game at home to being a two seed with 1 home game in a quad with 4 top ten teams and Marion County (who should be a top ten). If we are fortunate enough to get thru that we get to spend half a day busing up to Hampton. Not sure I'm that excited with the change.

Cant be much difference in Possumtown to Hampton as Cascade to Hampton. Made dat dar trip here a few years back. Thats quite the haul in muh truck.

Not sure how you figure that, Coffee. We went from what appeared to be a one seed playing every game at home to being a two seed with 1 home game in a quad with 4 top ten teams and Marion County (who should be a top ten). If we are fortunate enough to get thru that we get to spend half a day busing up to Hampton. Not sure I'm that excited with the change.

Well I'm not extremely familiar with some of the teams in the quad but I am with Friendship and Trousdale. They are a load! I think Cascade handles the winner of the #3 vs. #6 match-up. Cascade has some serious speed with Hord, Happy and Henderson. The T-G says a certain player in whom you may have an interest is back. Hope he has a great game.

Heard from a good source the Trousdale folks were politicing the T$$AA hard to be a one seed in Quad 3 and that was likely gonna happen. If that holds true, our "orange" scenerio is pretty much a done deal. Only thing left to be decided would be seeding depending on the Rockwood and Mckenzie outcomes in Quads 1&4.

C11, I haven't heard anything about this...(but then again why would I?) If it is happening, it wouldn't suprise me, but at the same time, I'd be willing to bet other teams in similar positions are lobbying for their programs as well. Highly doubt any of it's going to matter in the end. The T$$AA will do what ever they want.

Btw, I wouldn't count out the Indians of Oneida! One thing is for sure....these two will meet in the quarter final round in Quad 1. The bad thing about it is....you ever hear the old saying, "you can't get there from here?" That's these two! The only thing close to Oneida and Hampton is....Oneida and Hampton! Fine, fine people though. Some of the best we've ever came across, and two pretty solid football programs!!! :roflol:

That probably bodes well for Cascade don't you think. Obviously, you have to play the games but you should have chance of playing to be one of the last 4 teams standing. Good luck.

Cant be much difference in Possumtown to Hampton as Cascade to Hampton. Made dat dar trip here a few years back. Thats quite the haul in muh truck.

It takes 5 hours to get to Hampton no matter where you come from. :roflol: Florida to Hampton=5hrs; Louisiana to Hampton=5hrs; California to Hampton=5hrs; Knoxville to Hampton=5hrs.

Heard from a good source the Trousdale folks were politicing the T$$AA hard to be a one seed in Quad 3 and that was likely gonna happen. If that holds true, our "orange" scenerio is pretty much a done deal. Only thing left to be decided would be seeding depending on the Rockwood and Mckenzie outcomes in Quads 1&4.

I have also heard that Trousdale will be in quad 3. So the orange scenerio that you put up may hold true.

C11, I haven't heard anything about this...(but then again why would I?) If it is happening, it wouldn't suprise me, but at the same time, I'd be willing to bet other teams in similar positions are lobbying for their programs as well. Highly doubt any of it's going to matter in the end. The T$$AA will do what ever they want.

Btw, I wouldn't count out the Indians of Oneida! One thing is for sure....these two will meet in the quarter final round in Quad 1. The bad thing about it is....you ever hear the old saying, "you can't get there from here?" That's these two! The only thing close to Oneida and Hampton is....Oneida and Hampton! Fine, fine people though. Some of the best we've ever came across, and two pretty solid football programs!!! :roflol:

Hey Seven if you will give me the name and number I will lobby for Boyd. lol

I have seen where if Dresden does not make it, then Quad 3 is Trousdale, Friendship, East Robertson, Mt. Pleasant, White House Heritage, and Watertown. This means that Cascade and Forrest go to Chattanooga. If Dresden makes it, then Cascade and Forrest stay in Quad 3 along with Riverside. Trousdale, Friendship, and Watertown would then go to Chattanooga. This makes zero since. Either Cascade and Forrest are closer to Chattanooga or they are not. It seems to me that there could be some gerrymandering going on here.

The one certain thing with all this is that there aint nothing certain. Dem suits down yonder in Nashville is likely to do bout anything with these here teams.

Possum, for once we agree. LOL All this speculation, educated guesses, etc. have little effect

on what the suits in Nashville decide. This whole mess appears to be wide open to T$$AA discretion

after the last whistle has blown Fri. nite. I'll wait til Sat. AM & see what these geniuses come up with,

if even they can figure out what they have created. If they decide we all have to play in Little Rock,

that's where we'll have to go & play whoever else shows up.

Regardless, there's going to be quite a few unhappy campers come Sat. morn. Expect the phone

lines in Music City to be glowing red.