boyd buchanan

ChArGeR2

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cup cakes did you see boyd grace csas or silverdale play they werent cupcakes

and but ill go ahead and tell you i doubt the boys will have tournys of which helped the girls they played the same teams as usual they just had tournys at the beginning that included teams such as farragut bearden cak ect..

but yes it helps but this is a up year for our boys and girls and i think the boys will have the success of the girls and maybe more if we play to our potential

well im gonna say this just because a shedule says 4 and 5 or 2 and 7 doesnt mean they werent good silverdale was a good team of course they lost alot but they were still good but a the numbers of wins doesnt speak for their play...watch a few games and u will see its all about depth and ability in soccer if u dont have a good second 11 deep then u probably wont do good against teams who constantly have fresh legs comin in silverdale was one team that definately was not deep and grace was to...but make note central this year is gonna have a respectably good second 11 to provide support and some more players to add to that

ok silverdale had 4 players commit last season to play college soccer 2 of which play at bryan college and im not sure about grace but the only team last year that good depth at all was boyd...and trust me all the teams except tellico seqouyah and tyner had a startin 11 that were good and lost most of their games because they had no bench players to come in and help so just because they didnt have depth didnt mean that they werent a good team because like i said before no one besides boyd had reserves who could come in and keep control of a game...all i wanna know is how me soccer games you attended in person last season or at all for that matter