Baylor vs Father Ryan

nike07

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this game will be very close. Both teams are 6-3 and have won some great games. Does anyone know exactly what this game does for seedings....do they both still get to play at home regardless of the outcome or does one possibly travel. Anyway, hope the weather is good and to the Father Ryan fans that travel...travel safe. Of course I would not be a Red Raider fan (alum) if I predicted otherwise:

Baylor 24

Father Ryan 21

I think this game will be very close. Both teams are 6-3 and have won some great games. Does anyone know exactly what this game does for seedings....do they both still get to play at home regardless of the outcome or does one possibly travel. Anyway, hope the weather is good and to the Father Ryan fans that travel...travel safe. Of course I would not be a Red Raider fan (alum) if I predicted otherwise:

Baylor 24

Father Ryan 21

No, they do not both get to play at home regardless of the outcome. This is a huge game for both teams in regards to playoff seedings. If Ryan loses, they could drop to a 6th seed which plays at number 4. Baylor could also drop to as low as 6th with a loss.

This road trip should show just how mature/inmature the Father Ryan team is this season. Very few high school football teams are mature enough to travel two+ hours and play their best.

Road trips are hard. Baylor's worst game of the year by far was traveling to MBA. I do think there is alot of extra motivation for each team since the winner hosts a first round game and the loser travels. Should be a very good game.