Rockwood @ Harriman

Blitz98

This is going to be one heck of a game right here folks. The county championship and playoff seeds are up for grabs in this one. Both teams have had pretty good success this season, and I'm pretty sure both teams will make it to the playoffs. Harriman bunches it up and tries to pound it at you. Rockwood has been pretty balanced the last couple of weeks with Jolley putting some balls on the money early making teams respect his passing game. When all is said and done... this is going to be an Inman vs. Inman battle. Who is going to come out on top?

My prediction:

Rockwood-28

Harriman-14

This is going to be one heck of a game right here folks. The county championship and playoff seeds are up for grabs in this one. Both teams have had pretty good success this season, and I'm pretty sure both teams will make it to the playoffs. Harriman bunches it up and tries to pound it at you. Rockwood has been pretty balanced the last couple of weeks with Jolley putting some balls on the money early making teams respect his passing game. When all is said and done... this is going to be an Inman vs. Inman battle. Who is going to come out on top?

My prediction:

Rockwood-28

Harriman-14

Other than the big win over Tellico.....Harriman really hasn't been impressive this season........Rockwood should win by 2-3 TD's

For Rockwood: All comes down to stopping #4, if you do that you win easily

For Harriman: Either hope #4 has a very big night for you, or play keep away from the Rockwood offense

This game has tremendous play-off implications, not sure if it is such a pivitol game for the devils

All that aside, should be a great game, I believe one of, if not the oldest rivalry in TN

I personally, am just hoping to head to the game without my umbrella and rubber boots!!!!

My prediction:

Rockwood-28

Harriman-14

Other than the big win over Tellico.....Harriman really hasn't been impressive this season........Rockwood should win by 2-3 TD's

Not to sure how you get Harriman hasn't done anything this year but its going to be a good game and showing another team that Harriman has alot more than just #4 Harriman wins in a close one.

Harriman-28

Rockwood-21

My prediction:

Rockwood-28

Harriman-14

Not to sure how you get Harriman hasn't done anything this year but its going to be a good game and showing another team that Harriman has alot more than just #4 Harriman wins in a close one.

Harriman-28

Rockwood-21

C'mon now, you know that #4 is a huge playmaker on both sides of the ball for the blue devils........If he plays well, so do the devils.......if not, then they are in trouble.......I challenge you to give me an example this year when he played well they lost, or when he didn't play well they won???

I'm not taking anything away from his team, and I realize if they don't do their jobs, it is much tougher for #4 to do his...........but you have to admit that as #4 goes, so do the blue devils

Yes #4 is a good football player but I can say this the team doesn't fall to pieces when he's out. Harriman has a few good RB's for instance #28 and #11 and yes #4 is a great ball player but yes it does seem at SOMETIMES when he's clicking the team is clicking and then there are times when he's not at his best BUT the rest of the team is still playing good and hard. #4 Had a good game against Kingston and Harriman lost then against Greenback he played decent but not one of his best and they still pulled it out. But yes #4 is a big part of that team I will say that but I don't think 1 man can make or break a team.

My prediction:

Rockwood-28

Harriman-14

Harriman-28

Rockwood-21

I didn't say Harriman hasn't done anything this year.......I said they haven't been impressive........and maybe I phrased that wrong....in pre-season i had Harriman at 8-2.......you finished 7-3....but look at the scores of the games.....i had expected Harriman to be more dominate than they have been