Pre-Season Rankings

TNRankings

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 140 from Kingston is named Tyler Adams. And in my opinion I think Maxwell shouldn't be ranked anywhere below second.

And in my opinion he couldnt hang with Tyler Pitts or Cullen King, I think that is backwards, tho, cullen should be one and tyler two

He probably won't mind me speaking for him but don't expect to see Cullen King at 119. I am fairly sure Cullen is targeting 125 this season. He wrestled at 130 mostly in the off-season but I believe he got down to 125 for the Junior Duals and Fargo.

Wow, 112, hes starting to sound like my younger brother now. Caleb has been saying for the past two years hes going 112, it wont happen, hes just to big. I'd be shocked to see Nick at 112, but i wouldnt throw anything past him.

It's up to Nick, I have stepped back, he wants 112. Let's see what he can do! :roflol:

I hope he does good this year!!!!

Hey TNrankings, im curious as to who Justin Mathison is from Hixon, and why you have him third at 52?

He was a round away from placing last year losing to both the 4th and 6th place winners as a freshman. Like I said before this is just a start, as i see more wrestling they will change but as of now this is who i see.

Hey TNrankings, im curious as to who Justin Mathison is from Hixon, and why you have him third at 52?

He was a round away from placing last year losing to both the 4th and 6th place winners as a freshman. Like I said before this is just a start, as i see more wrestling they will change but as of now this is who i see.

no, i completely understand, i just had never seen him before and was curious, and yeah i agree, when the season starts it will make this a whole lot easier, some people may surprise others and show up at a weight not even thought at, im ready