How much Fire does the Pirates of SP have in 09?

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recon Old Pirate don't understand this post? Least ways the Pirates surely must git busy. OP kinda figured several would be AllState but don't rightly see maybe 1.

That kid that made all those tackles at Boyd should be one! #50, I think? Seemed like they were calling his name all night!! :thumb:

after reading jb post on coach t it seems like they will walk through the state/have they ever won the state

now popsienicklewith 3-0s dropped where you dunn seen brags like that on coach t i look at all the jb stuff and i havent seen anywhere they say they gon walk through the state heck that dont even make nair sense atall with them new fangled motorized cars and trucks ill bet they drive where ever they gon go and im shore they all said they gon take em 1 at a time best i member it was them thar sp folks was gonna trash erry body by 40 er 50 sumtin points ant that you been saying bubba :roflol::roflol:

after reading jb post on coach t it seems like they will walk through the state/have they ever won the state

now popsienicklewith 3-0s dropped where you dunn seen brags like that on coach t i look at all the jb stuff and i havent seen anywhere they say they gon walk through the state heck that dont even make nair sense atall with them new fangled motorized cars and trucks ill bet they drive where ever they gon go and im shore they all said they gon take em 1 at a time best i member it was them thar sp folks was gonna trash erry body by 40 er 50 sumtin points ant that you been saying bubba :roflol::roflol:

they were putting up that many points on some teams plus sp actually plays a schedule thats not easy only 2 single a teams the whole year!! prett good if you ask me im still proud of these boys as long as they dont hold their head up high and play game at a time we should take the gold ball home.. i just dont see the confidence in them like i saw at the beginning of the season... boys just cause we have 2 loses dont mean anything play that good ol sp football prove some people wrong. i have seen the ability of this team and they could and should win the state only if the want it bad enough

These Bye Weeks Are Killing Ole Butchie. :roflol:

Dad burnit Butchie OP was wanting to go to one of these games tonight. OP says the skillet slinger went to that TNTBSUS today and came home in rare form thinking she was some beauty queen. OP was trying to keep up with some of these games tonight.............Purt near sure thats not happening as long as the skillet slinger is up. Least ways OP dont want to think about the thought of futeball season coming to an end. OP will have to come up with something else to do on Fryday night. Recon OP and the friends need to get going on another Fla. fishing trip.