Daniel Boone hosts Morristown East

formerblazer

With Ricker at QB they are better at throwing the ball. He is also a threat too pull the ball down and run it. However, Tee Howell may not be able to throw the ball as well as he runs it, he is a threat everytime he touches it.

Ricker at QB limits the amount of times Howell touches the ball so, who knows who will play what against Boone.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't have one player do it all all the game, he will run out of gas. I raise your Tee Howell with one Matt Duncan. He has been in on a lot of tackles, but the last game he really let loose and had some big hits FINALLY. I hope he can build on that but the thing that really needs to be done is to contain that East offense I keep hearing about. Gotta take away those quick scores and limit it all. I hope he can run well and limit getting big hits because you get it up front and the secondary really likes to lay hits as well. Look for 9 2 and 40 to line you up and lay big hits.

This game should be a good one! IMO, East has to much speed for Boone. I know boone has a great D but, I don't think they have anyone that can run with 1,2,10 and if Ricker is healthy at qb Tee Howell will be lined up every where. East almost beat a very good Sevier Co team without Tee, so I think they finally got things clicking. Now East won't be able to stop Boone's offense either, but I think they can limit them enough to get a win. I would like to see Boone prove me wrong though.

Good luck blazers!

East 28

Boone 21

if im not mistaken did u all not lose 38-27? Also i think Sevier County beet DB by a pretty good margin. And a week later Boone also defeated DB the following week. I think Boone has more heart than they have had in the past. This is the first time hosting a game in a few years so there should be some excitement in the air Friday night. Look for Boones D to play super and there offense to move the ball pretty affectively. I say Boone pulls it out in the end due to big plays and i think if they can win the turnover and special teams battle the trailblazers will come away victorious. :thumb: Go get em Blazers Boone 23 Mo. east 14

All I have heard this week is about Tee Howell and how he is healthy and back and going to run all over Boones defense. "Not So Fast My Friend" Wont happen this Friday Boones defense is way to physical to let that happen. Although Boone got ran out of the Castle by TN High they sure did put the hits on them at least forcing to fumbles off of big hits. The media has been against Boone all year and I say watch out East if you think your going to come in here and march all over us on our turf.

There has been alot of questioning about East's defense this week saying they are all young and some even Sophmores. Not saying your making exscuses but if you arent physical our running backs will lower their head and hit you hard like they did all the SH DB's. Boone has a great pass protection but we have to have receivers catching the ball if we are going to win Friday.

With all that being said and previous posts saying East is as warm as butter, Boone will prevail and play tn high at the castle for a chance of redemption.

Boone 24 Mo East 17

I'm pulling for East but picking Boone. Reasons: if it was all about speed East would be 10-0. Boone has some speed and great team quickness and speed don't count unless you can get into the 3rd tier or level (secondary). Finally for the past 3 years based on all the hype in the preseason on how good they are going tobe, East has underachieved. Having said that, Boone seems more yeoman or blue collar in their approach to the game and don't seem to back down from anyone, they overcome injuries and seem to be very team oriented without players or parent getting to bent out of shape. The stars are alligned and Boone will be playing in the middle of November.

Com'on man, can friday just hurry up and get here already. I think this is going to be the best game in upper east TN.

I think east will load up to stop the run, and boone has to get there ends up field and turn everything back inside. If we do this I think the D will hold them in check.

The O needs to keep mixing it up and keep the D on their heels. The team that makes the least mistakes will have the upper hand. Looking for a great turnout, so let's fill the stands and the track.

GO BLAZERS