10AAA in the playoffs

NEAlumTN

Sorry realgame, I didn't think it took a genius to figure out that the topic of this thread was 10AAA in the playoffs. "We" are therefore the entire district. I guess you assume that when Drewcephus speaks of anyone on CoachT it must be Henry County (I am almost their biggest fan), but of course we all know what ####uming something does. As for the TSSAning must have been offensive to you. Uh, get over it!

My time is as valuable as yours, I can assure of you of that. It's just that I want to get it right before I post, if at all possible. I am sorry that you don't share my desire to be correct. Why consider the radio as the primary source when you can go to the handbook and find out the rules immediately? It took all of five minutes for me to pull up the information from the handbook. Are you to busy for that? Are you the President of the United States?

Hmmm, your time is as valuable as mine? Jeez, coulda fooled me! But then again, I am responding to your nonsensical posts on here! Excuse me just a minute (Hey Mr. Secretary, get General McChrystal on the horn so I can tell him that I am going to approve that troop increase. I just had a good idea from this bonehead down in Tennessee!) :roflol:

Thanks for the support NEAlum, this is about 10AAA showing their stuff. Lets all go out and kick some tail this week - except of course for Springfield!

Your "NE buddy" went through an entire post without mentioning his "boys", after scolding me for not doing the same. What's wrong with you? You are buddying up with NEAlum. This is sickening. My point was that it took me five minutes on the TSSAA site to read the appropriate section in the handbook. My time is just as valuable as yours, unless, of course, you happen to be the President of the United States. You sounded as if you were being critical of Henry County in an earlier post, for being paired with Springfield in round one. I repeat, what's wrong with you?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your "NE buddy" went through an entire post without mentioning his "boys", after scolding me for not doing the same. What's wrong with you? You are buddying up with NEAlum. This is sickening. My point was that it took me five minutes on the TSSAA site to read the appropriate section in the handbook. My time is just as valuable as yours, unless, of course, you happen to be the President of the United States. You sounded as if you were being critical of Henry County in an earlier post, for being paired with Springfield in round one. I repeat, what's wrong with you?

Ok realgame, for the most part I enjoy reading your posts on here. But occasionally you go over the top about something as silly as this. I can't think of a single time since I have been posting on CoachT that I have been critical of my alma mater. I am not saying that I never have, just that I can't think of any off hand. And I most certainly was not critical with my post on Saturday. I was just as frustrated with this system as most anyone else. But now we are WAY past that and looking forward to the Springfield game as NE is looking forward to the Hendersonville game.

That being said - Go Big Red!!!

Many of the posts I have read on this thread refers to the matchups coming up in week 1 of the postseason. While we all have different thoughts on who might advance and who will beat who.........I just believe that the new playoff system is on the right track...7 "deserving" teams out of District 10AAA make the postseason!...Congrats to Clarksville Wildcats, Northeast Eagles, Northwest Vikings, Springfield Yellow Jackets, Henry Co. Patriots, Dickson Co. Cougars, and the Rossview Hawks on a job well done! While we know that not every District 10-AAA team will win its first round game...you are all playing in week 11!!

Therefore, before making blanket statements with your opinion..either for or against the new system....let it play out before passing judgement....good job TSSAA for making the change!!! Everyone is quick to blast change (usually out of ignorance of the rules or system)...however FEW are willing to compliment when good things happen! TSSAA...the light in on...its time to shine!

Yeah, you must like it, since your team begged to go back to 5A at the beginning of the season!!! (and I have stated before that your team is good, but 5A playoffs are a joke)! I read in another post where Dickson county (who is in your district and you said they got it right) will play in the 6A playoffs and they only played one 6A team all year!! Explain how that is right! How is that a job well done and deserving to be in the playoffs when teams that played all 6A teams may not have gotten to 6 wins. I really doubt Dickson County would be 6-4 in a 6A district. EXPLAIN that one Mr. Advisor. Do you work for the TSSAA? Good job for making a change. You have got to be kidding me!!!!

I have seen a few of your post and all of them are negative you just come on here and put people down. You are a bonified TOOL and are not really worth the effort to reply too, have a nice life..... :thumb:

I think the first round was a fairly even matching for all of 10aaa with the exception of poor springfield. The sad part is that springfield is talking like they have a chance on that other post. I am sure...with it being the opening round, and henry losing to chs that they will NOT overlook those kids. Therealgame. With a son at chs I am a huge supporter of them as well as NE. This year I would love to see a rematch of henry and chs as I know they would too! Chs has a big week against a tough beech team. Honestly I an proud of clarksville as a whole for pushing four teams in this year!

I think the first round was a fairly even matching for all of 10aaa with the exception of poor springfield. The sad part is that springfield is talking like they have a chance on that other post. I am sure...with it being the opening round, and henry losing to chs that they will NOT overlook those kids. Therealgame. With a son at chs I am a huge supporter of them as well as NE. This year I would love to see a rematch of henry and chs as I know they would too! Chs has a big week against a tough beech team. Honestly I an proud of clarksville as a whole for pushing four teams in this year!

Its actually more sad to have the attitude that they dont have a chance. It is football and even though HC is/should be favored, it would not be some huge upset.....

Its actually more sad to have the attitude that they dont have a chance. It is football and even though HC is/should be favored, it would not be some huge upset.....

Let's be honest, it would be a huge upset. I don't believe it will happen, but a team with a losing record ousting the #2 team in the state sounds like a big upset to me. However, that will not occur. It actually won't even be close

I am some what confused about your statement about us even making the plalyoffs in district 7, is there even a 5a team in district 7. Fooozball, you are badmouthing the 5a brackets and teams about them not being any good and the 6a being so good. As a friend was telling me, it is just logical that the 2, 4 and 6a teams records should be better than that of the 1, 3, and 5a records, a lot of bellyaching about 5a having bad records, many have played multiple 6a teams while all these great 6a teams have played multiple 5a teams. LOGIC is something that you spend time trying to explain, but please tell me who your team of excellence is, you bad mouth everyone in district 10, I am just curious how many of the teams in district 10 yoiu have seen play this year.

I am a huge fan of TN high school football and I DO NOT bad mouth everyone in dist. 10! I am a Big Fan of the HC team and think they are very good. I watched them play last year vs. Hillsboro. My problem is with teams such as Smyrna getting a shaft by playing 6A teams and Dickson County can get into the playoffs by only playing ONE, ONE only 6A team. Now Mr. Prophet you explain to me how that is fair to teams that are in a tough district and then are playing a REAL schedule. You will tell me that they played 9-1 Columbia, well I will tell you that Columbia probably could not hold a candle to any of the teams (except Centennial) that Smyrna has played this year. Oh, I forgot that DC played 9-1 Creekwood. Are they not 4A? The system makes no sense. You are correct that 1a,3a, and 5a probably have scewed records and the same for better records with 2,4 and 6A. I will have to say though, most of 10AAA has been in other regions from time to time and ALL of them have done poorly when they were not playing each other. All my point is is that this system rewards teams for playing bad schedules and does nothing to reward teams for playing good competition!! Enough said and like I said earlier: We will see come Friday how many of your beloved 10AAA is still alive!!

Who can win? you answer it

HC vs Spring one of them has to win and ofcourse it will be HC

NE?

NW?

Clark?

DC?

Rossview?

You tell me which one of the other 5 might win????

HC will win. NE will win also, and I believe DC and NW will win. That will make 4 teams still around. Shut the :popcorneater: up!!

Henry County begged no one. They simply requested to stay in 5A where our enrollment dictated. We didn't want to be pushed into 6A due to the choice of others. Get over it. Have your team beat us. Melrose will beat most 6A teams. Henry County will too. Send your 6A "powers" down to Memphis and see how they fare. You are ignorant and I apologize for the fact that you are.

I believe when you guys were 5A which is now 6A the "powers" did beat you guys :popcorneater:

Melrose was one time 5A for a little while and guess what: not out of the first round! Check your history before you pound on your chest and yell at someone who never said anything bad about YOUR TEAM! I said you guys are good, just no one else in 10AAA is very good. So crawl back under your rock and walk through another 10AAA team this Friday. Also, curious: When is the last time a team from Memphis made it to the state? So, I would guess those powers are doing fine when they play your MEMPHIS Schools :roflol:

Ok realgame, for the most part I enjoy reading your posts on here. But occasionally you go over the top about something as silly as this. I can't think of a single time since I have been posting on CoachT that I have been critical of my alma mater. I am not saying that I never have, just that I can't think of any off hand. And I most certainly was not critical with my post on Saturday. I was just as frustrated with this system as most anyone else. But now we are WAY past that and looking forward to the Springfield game as NE is looking forward to the Hendersonville game.

That being said - Go Big Red!!!

Your frustration is understandable. Let's beat Springfield.

I personally think that Clarksville should be proud. I think that NW and NE have a real chance to win. I hope that Clarksville High does too.

I am some what confused about your statement about us even making the plalyoffs in district 7, is there even a 5a team in district 7. Fooozball, you are badmouthing the 5a brackets and teams about them not being any good and the 6a being so good. As a friend was telling me, it is just logical that the 2, 4 and 6a teams records should be better than that of the 1, 3, and 5a records, a lot of bellyaching about 5a having bad records, many have played multiple 6a teams while all these great 6a teams have played multiple 5a teams. LOGIC is something that you spend time trying to explain, but please tell me who your team of excellence is, you bad mouth everyone in district 10, I am just curious how many of the teams in district 10 yoiu have seen play this year.

I am a huge fan of TN high school football and I DO NOT bad mouth everyone in dist. 10! I am a Big Fan of the HC team and think they are very good. I watched them play last year vs. Hillsboro. My problem is with teams such as Smyrna getting a shaft by playing 6A teams and Dickson County can get into the playoffs by only playing ONE, ONE only 6A team. Now Mr. Prophet you explain to me how that is fair to teams that are in a tough district and then are playing a REAL schedule. You will tell me that they played 9-1 Columbia, well I will tell you that Columbia probably could not hold a candle to any of the teams (except Centennial) that Smyrna has played this year. Oh, I forgot that DC played 9-1 Creekwood. Are they not 4A? The system makes no sense. You are correct that 1a,3a, and 5a probably have scewed records and the same for better records with 2,4 and 6A. I will have to say though, most of 10AAA has been in other regions from time to time and ALL of them have done poorly when they were not playing each other. All my point is is that this system rewards teams for playing bad schedules and does nothing to reward teams for playing good competition!! Enough said and like I said earlier: We will see come Friday how many of your beloved 10AAA is still alive!!

Who can win? you answer it

HC vs Spring one of them has to win and ofcourse it will be HC

NE?

NW?

Clark?

DC?

Rossview?

You tell me which one of the other 5 might win????

HC will win. NE will win also, and I believe DC and NW will win. That will make 4 teams still around. Shut the :popcorneater: up!!

I think that NE and NW can win but I think that DC will not have a chance to win.

Henry County begged no one. They simply requested to stay in 5A where our enrollment dictated. We didn't want to be pushed into 6A due to the choice of others. Get over it. Have your team beat us. Melrose will beat most 6A teams. Henry County will too. Send your 6A "powers" down to Memphis and see how they fare. You are ignorant and I apologize for the fact that you are.

I believe when you guys were 5A which is now 6A the "powers" did beat you guys :popcorneater:

Melrose was one time 5A for a little while and guess what: not out of the first round! Check your history before you pound on your chest and yell at someone who never said anything bad about YOUR TEAM! I said you guys are good, just no one else in 10AAA is very good. So crawl back under your rock and walk through another 10AAA team this Friday. Also, curious: When is the last time a team from Memphis made it to the state? So, I would guess those powers are doing fine when they play your MEMPHIS Schools :roflol:

Mitchell was in the title game LAST YEAR, so CHECK YOUR FACTS!. Melrose was in the title game in 2005 and 2004. Germantown was there in 2003. Ridgeway was there in 2002. East was there in 2000 and 1999. MUS is there every other year it seems and CBHS has been there in this decade. What's your point? Who is YOUR team?