Kingston @ Polk Co.

polk_wildcat

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polk should come out and take this one easy. These boys are hungry but we got it rough with alcoa and cak in the same bracket. Polk has the talent and coaching staff to make it to the 3rd round which looks like it will be cak or alcoa and I would love to see the Wildcats play against either one of them. This Polk team is special but they got to get over that first round then make a run. The one thiing bout this bracket ever who wins this bracket will be favored to win state big time 3 or the top 5 teams in the state are in this bracket alcoa #1 Polk #3 and CAK was 4th before the alcoa game friday. The road aint easy for the Wildcats but they have rose up to the challege all year and I want the other team to start talking down on them they seem to feed off of it and like the challege. Go WIldcats

Enough with the "Polk Got Screwed" thread let's talk about the game that is in 5 days and not the shoulda coulda's.

Amen CoachJ, I wish that thread would get locked, it doesn't represent the majority of Polk fans..

As for the game,,all I know is that it seems Central had their way with Kingston......

Are there any Kingston fans on here...?

The most important thing that Coach Davis should do (and I believe he will) is to instill in his players' minds that Kingston is a playoff team and the Wildcats need to concentrate SOLELY on preparing for Kingston.

I know it's easy for fans to look at different scenarios of potential future playoff games with CAK, Central, Alcoa. But the players don't need to hear this or read this. Polk, like Central or Meigs, hasn't won a first round playoff game in forever - so Wildcats, get 'r done this Friday......then concentrate on the next opponent!