Tab

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.

Elizabethton should be the 1 and GP the 2.....and that's not even taking into effect that AE is a good 10 miles farther east than CAK. :huh:

Solomon this system is not hard. I don't understand how the TSSAA can screw this up. I had what I though the correct 3A bracket should be up by 10:30 last night.

Gerry you are working with a huge advantage over the TSSAA. You are using your brain. :evil:

I agree.

Elizabethton should be the 1 and GP the 2.....and that's not even taking into effect that AE is a good 10 miles farther east than CAK. :huh:

Solomon this system is not hard. I don't understand how the TSSAA can screw this up. I had what I though the correct 3A bracket should be up by 10:30 last night.

Eh, who needs to be correct when you are the TSSAA. :evil:

Quad 2 is a killer.....I think we can all agree on that.

I agree.

Gerry you are working with a huge advantage over the TSSAA. You are using your brain. :evil:

I dunno LC, this new system kinda reminds me of how those kickball leagues operate. :huh:

Long time no talk to, hope the family is doing well.

I agree.

Eh, who needs to be correct when you are the TSSAA. :evil:

Quad 2 is a killer.....I think we can all agree on that.

Yes we can!!!

Here's another question:

How in the world does a 3-7 team make the playoffs? There should be some rule that if a team doesn't have a winning season they are denied post-season play. Give that wildcard to someone who deserves it without taking into consideration geographical location.

If there are no other wildcards with a winning season, then look for teams who have a 5-5 season, but only as a last resort.

This is crazy...might as well give the other team a bye that first week.