Oakand at MT Juliet

2priceless

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot really forsee this game being of the high scoring variety. 17-10, 14-10, something of that nature sounds about right to me. To the person that referred to the Riverdale game, yes they did move it pretty well, and yet still only came away with 10 points in regulation.

The key to beating Oakland's defense is a well balanced. If you are one dimensional or if Oakland can make you one dimensional, teams usually do not fare well against Oakland. I can easily see this game going either way, but I think this is where Oakland's brutual schedule starts paying dividends. If for no other reason, I like the Z Plan just for the mere fact that this will not be a familiar opponent in round 1.

Well Well Well......look who is FINALLY back!! We have worried about you BOY! Where have you been? Oh, and super glad to see you back! Your input has been sadly missed.

I cannot really forsee this game being of the high scoring variety. 17-10, 14-10, something of that nature sounds about right to me. To the person that referred to the Riverdale game, yes they did move it pretty well, and yet still only came away with 10 points in regulation.

The key to beating Oakland's defense is a well balanced. If you are one dimensional or if Oakland can make you one dimensional, teams usually do not fare well against Oakland. I can easily see this game going either way, but I think this is where Oakland's brutual schedule starts paying dividends. If for no other reason, I like the Z Plan just for the mere fact that this will not be a familiar opponent in round 1.

Well Well Well......look who is FINALLY back!! We have worried about you BOY! Where have you been? Oh, and super glad to see you back! Your input has been sadly missed.

Ditto glad your back OaklandPatriots! GO PATRIOTS! :thumb:

The fact that MJ seems to be such an underdog could work in their favor. In my experience, this team tends to play with a chip on it's collective shoulder when not given a chance by the "critics". I look for them to score points, regardless of how good the Oakland D has been playing. Mj's O is just too multi-faceted to be shut down completely. Now, can they win? All hinges on the D. Any given Friday, boys... Go Bears! :roflol:

I guess Gallatin. I really didn't put that much thought into it. Who was the other? And you don't know where I'm going with this. Nice try, smarty pants!

My apologies. I thought you were going where everyone else goes about how week MJ's district is and how powerful Oakland's district is. I will agree with Oakland's district being powerful but I wouldn't say ours is week. It is what it is. MJ was placed in that district. They didn't ask for it.

The game you saw I bet was against another 7AAA team. The defense is just that potent within our district. I'm sure you also saw what our defense done in that game as well. I am expecting a good game from both sides. If both teams show up and play up to their potential, it may come down to turnovers and special teams play. O-Zone 21- MJ 7 Go Patriots!!!