Oakand at MT Juliet

2priceless

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Oakland's D-cordinator taking the Siegel job?

Bite your tongue! If he goes anywhere a BUNCH of folks hope it is back to Riverdale!

Maybe he don't even show up for the game tonight to get an early start at Siegle, your defense gets confused, and down and MJ win 70-0

MJ Pride you are hilarious!!! See you in approximately 5hrs for some smashmouth football!!

Oakland by 14. Stout defense. They flat out stuff you. MJ has not played many powerhouses, while Oakland is in the powerhouse district of TSSAA football.

It seems like I heard that before somewhere. I just can't remember where I heard that at. Would some Oakland fans please remind me ONE MORE FRICKIN TIME!

OK. MJ has not played many powerhouses, while Oakland is in the powerhouse district of TSSAA football.

Just checked with Ensworth and Riverdale fans to verify what the Oakland fans have said all week.

It is true. Oakland is unbeatable.

Just double-checked with Ensworth and Riverdale fans and they said Oakland is definitely beatable. All you have to do is hang with with them for 4 quarters, tie it at the end and then beat them in OT on a gutsy call.

See. I can be a smart aleck too! :roflol:

Oakland, THIS is your time! Have fun tonight . We can go on the road and win. We all know this. Keep focused and listen to your coaches. Stay relaxed and enjoy your moment. We can do great things.
If you all do win I will congratulate but if you all lose this game you better believe you all will hear about it. I wouldn't love anything better to bust yalls "we are above everybody" attitude. Go BEARS! Stick with your gameplan, no turnovers, and we will win this game.

So what is the gameplan? Don't want any excuses after the game.....Ours is keep you under 14 and run the ball down your throat :roflol:

Congrats Oakland, Mt. Juliet has big play capability, and hit a few against us, but we played good enough to win. Big play on the safety in the 1st quarter, might have been the biggest play of the game punting it out on the 2 yard line, otherwise we still might be playing this one. Another big play was the shift on the punt that was called (incorrectly) against us in the Ensworth game in week 0. I have to admit, I was SHOCKED the ref's got the call right. I knew we were going to try it, but seems like often times they don't know the rule. Good job PATS, I thought I would never have to go to Cookeville again....