Oakand at MT Juliet

2priceless

Oh yeah i forgot to mention. Whites Creek(4A) has a much better defense than you all. Plenty of missed calls but the BS call at the beginning was completely without a doubt the wrong call. You all were a dropped pass in the end zone from getting beat. You all will not win state this year. May be big but lacking in the cardio dept. #62-Oakland SOMETIMES BETTER TO BE LUCKY THAN GOOD, AIN"T THAT RIGHT OAKLAND

Oakland fans, this thing will never end with MJPride so please dont let it get to you. Call it luck or whatever you will, it will not change the fact that we are moving on to Cookeville next week! Pride will just have to lick the wound and get over it...

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Oakland and good luck in the weeks to come to Mt. Julliet i hate it for you guys i know all to well about having a great season and losing in the first rd. I know some of you and your some great guys good luck in your college careers.

Mjpride its high school football life will go on so take your L and go home.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention. Whites Creek(4A) has a much better defense than you all. Plenty of missed calls but the BS call at the beginning was completely without a doubt the wrong call. You all were a dropped pass in the end zone from getting beat. You all will not win state this year. May be big but lacking in the cardio dept. #62-Oakland SOMETIMES BETTER TO BE LUCKY THAN GOOD, AIN"T THAT RIGHT OAKLAND

So you would agree that the personal foul call that set up MJHS's throws into the endzone was without a doubt the wrong call since there had not been a whistle blown yet? Just curious? And I don't know which call at the beginning you are talking about.

Of course you don't. I tried to congatulate your team and some arrogant ones got on here after my quote and it is a shame for the very few that were gracious but the few our way out numbered by the "we are the greatest in the world" fans you have on here. Another point i'm trying to get you to understand is you have a good team and Rutherford counties have good teams but MJ could compete and win in Rutherford county. Usually #9 is automatic in the end zone. It just happened to be you alls night.

What a load of bull. You looked for every excuse under the sun. Instead of showing some class, you chose to throw out every excuse under the sun. Its a wonder that we even won the game. You think its coincidence 8 out of the last 15 or so champions have come from Rutherford Co.? Yes you guys could compete in Rutherford Co., but you couldnt win, because you cant stop the run. All you had to was show some class and play nice but you chose the cowards way out, which is a shame, because I have the upmost respect for you team and especially your coach.

So you would agree that the personal foul call that set up MJHS's throws into the endzone was without a doubt the wrong call since there had not been a whistle blown yet? Just curious? And I don't know which call at the beginning you are talking about.

Of course you don't. I tried to congatulate your team and some arrogant ones got on here after my quote and it is a shame for the very few that were gracious but the few our way out numbered by the "we are the greatest in the world" fans you have on here. Another point i'm trying to get you to understand is you have a good team and Rutherford counties have good teams but MJ could compete and win in Rutherford county. Usually #9 is automatic in the end zone. It just happened to be you alls night.

If you go back and look through the posts, the only one on here talking trash has been you! Seems we let our kids do the talking for us.

BTW, when players, coaches, cheerleaders, etc. met at midfield after the game for a group prayer, it was the most moving thing I believe I have witnessed on a football field. Both teams showed alot of class in that moment and we could all learn a lesson from them. Our parents have spent the last 2 years praying for ALL players, coaches, bands, cheerleaders, officials, and fans before every game. I truly believe it has made a difference. We are all closer for it and it shows. Thank you MJHS for a truly beautiful moment!

Of course I don't? What does that mean? I don't need your help understanding that we have a good team and so do the other Rutherford county teams. The last time one of our big 4 teams lost a regulation game to someone outside the county was Smyrna week 2 to Brentwood. And that was the ONLY regulation loss by any of the big 4 to anyone outside our district this entire year, 40 games, and 1 regulation loss outside our county. Enough said. Could MJ compete, maybe, but they were on the verge of getting blown out tonight. They couldn't beat our #3 team (after the tiebreaker) so they very well might not have made the playoffs. Be thankful you are in District 9. Were you the same one predicting MJ wouldn't be in Quad 2? Maybe that was just wishful thinking to get opposite all of us.

I am in total agreement with the last half your statement. The first half of course is BS. Try going back and reading again. Try starting at the beginning this time.

more specifics please, remember I am from Rutherford Co, and probably not as smart as you are.

I believe he was talking to me. He is still in denial so he wants me to double-check MY facts. I did and he is still a snob who will be sitting in his living room next Fri. while I am freezing my behind off in Cookeville!

I am in total agreement with the last half your statement. The first half of course is BS. Try going back and reading again. Try starting at the beginning this time.

more specifics please, remember I am from Rutherford Co, and probably not as smart as you are.

I believe he was talking to me. He is still in denial so he wants me to double-check MY facts. I did and he is still a snob who will be sitting in his living room next Fri. while I am freezing my behind off in Cookeville!

Just think of it as the beginning of a two step process. Cookeville's colors are red, while and blue anyways, so they will love having us in town twice in 3 weeks :hungry:

That was in reponse from pmama. Randymc you have proved to me you weren't there when you stated we were on the verge of getting blown out. You were a dropped pass away from going down late in the game. Don't know where you got the smarter thing. I never mentioned or compared education between Wilson and Rutherford county. In fact I have 2 kids going to Rutherford county schools.

That was in reponse from pmama. Randymc you have proved to me you weren't there when you stated we were on the verge of getting blown out. You were a dropped pass away from going down late in the game. Don't know where you got the smarter thing. I never mentioned or compared education between Wilson and Rutherford county. In fact I have 2 kids going to Rutherford county schools.

Fact is you lost, go get ready for baseball or whatever it is you guys do over there this time of year.

You have kids in high school? Nuts. From your posts on here, I would have guessed that you were some arrogant punk fresh out of high school.