Clinton vs Shelbyville 1st round @ Clinton

dragonfan123

http://stats.prepxtra.com/football/boys ... 2009-2010/

heres a link for the shelbyville fans so they can see what clinton has done this year, the stats are updated through the first 9 games of the year and only the AC game stats have been left out, so add 230 yards passing, 3 td's and two more on the ground for stone to those totals. Is weston gonna be back for this game or are they gonna rest him for the AC rematch? Just gonna say that if hes playing it will be a long night unless you guys have some big bodies up front and some linebackers who like contact cause the kid is a bruiser who loves to punish tacklers. Stone, on the other hand is super athletic and more of a finesse runner with a cannon for an arm. expect to see alot of offense shelbyville. GO DRAGONS!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://stats.prepxtra.com/football/boys/teams/1084/2009-2010/

heres a link for the shelbyville fans so they can see what clinton has done this year, the stats are updated through the first 9 games of the year and only the AC game stats have been left out, so add 230 yards passing, 3 td's and two more on the ground for stone to those totals. Is weston gonna be back for this game or are they gonna rest him for the AC rematch? Just gonna say that if hes playing it will be a long night unless you guys have some big bodies up front and some linebackers who like contact cause the kid is a bruiser who loves to punish tacklers. Stone, on the other hand is super athletic and more of a finesse runner with a cannon for an arm. expect to see alot of offense shelbyville. GO DRAGONS!!!

Dont be fooled by Shelbyville's 5-5 record, they have played a tougher schedule than Clinton has IMO. If we come in thinking we have this game won before we even play it, then we will be in for a rude awakening! Stay focused and come in ready to play Dragons! :thumb:

Dont be fooled by Shelbyville's 5-5 record, they have played a tougher schedule than Clinton has IMO. If we come in thinking we have this game won before we even play it, then we will be in for a rude awakening! Stay focused and come in ready to play Dragons! :thumb:

Yes AC and clinton better get ready for the first week. then it will be on!!! :thumb:

Dont be fooled by Shelbyville's 5-5 record, they have played a tougher schedule than Clinton has IMO. If we come in thinking we have this game won before we even play it, then we will be in for a rude awakening! Stay focused and come in ready to play Dragons! :roflol:

not bein overconfident 92 just showin the stats and statin some facts lol i hope we dont have to use hazlehurst any though and he'll be able to have a chance to play AC atleast once his senior year.

Yo 92,love ur post on here but there is nothing wrong with being confident in our Dragons... I hope everyone knows were are going to win because we are and I know we wont need Weston... I feel like this dragon team wont lose unless they just decide not to show up and i really don't see that happening because they know how big this is. They know that this type of opportunity doesn't come along very often, and they are trying to do something that no team (including your 92 dragons as good u guys were) has done in the history of Clinton.. This is a very good football team that respects their opponents, but knows they're good, real good... and when you have a great QB like stone with his weapons, that makes us really tough... I know they have played better teams than us but they still lost 5 games, and they have a long trip to make, and Clinton is raw, so be confident Clinton fans, We got some swag around here now... :roflol:

Yo 92,love ur post on here but there is nothing wrong with being confident in our Dragons... I hope everyone knows were are going to win because we are and I know we wont need Weston... I feel like this dragon team wont lose unless they just decide not to show up and i really don't see that happening because they know how big this is. They know that this type of opportunity doesn't come along very often, and they are trying to do something that no team (including your 92 dragons as good u guys were) has done in the history of Clinton.. This is a very good football team that respects their opponents, but knows they're good, real good... and when you have a great QB like stone with his weapons, that makes us really tough... I know they have played better teams than us but they still lost 5 games, and they have a long trip to make, and Clinton is raw, so be confident Clinton fans, We got some swag around here now... :roflol:

Thats funny swag?? Took them 4 years to produce Ill give you two games to AC 12 wins over you inthe last 14 years....lol :roflol: Plus we drove it up and down the feild on u guys we loss but at least we get another shot at you. We might loose but we got to play the game first and for Clinton to go 10-0 and got to play a #3 seed 2nd rd is funny. See u all next week!!! :roflolk:

Thats fine 123, im just more of a keep my mouth shut and do my talking on the field type of person. I dont like to tell someone how good my team is and what they are going to do to your team, thats just not my style. Thats why when i read space's posts, i usually get pi$$ed off....all he does is run his mouth...lol! :roflolk:

I'll tell you one thing space, when i played back in 90-92 AC was the team that everybody always scheduled for homecoming and we usually beat them pretty handily. What goes around comes around. Everybody has some off years every once in a while and everybody has a good team from time to time as well.

Yo 92,love ur post on here but there is nothing wrong with being confident in our Dragons... I hope everyone knows were are going to win because we are and I know we wont need Weston... I feel like this dragon team wont lose unless they just decide not to show up and i really don't see that happening because they know how big this is. They know that this type of opportunity doesn't come along very often, and they are trying to do something that no team (including your 92 dragons as good u guys were) has done in the history of Clinton.. This is a very good football team that respects their opponents, but knows they're good, real good... and when you have a great QB like stone with his weapons, that makes us really tough... I know they have played better teams than us but they still lost 5 games, and they have a long trip to make, and Clinton is raw, so be confident Clinton fans, We got some swag around here now... 8-)

Thats fine 123, im just more of a keep my mouth shut and do my talking on the field type of person. I dont like to tell someone how good my team is and what they are going to do to your team, thats just not my style. Thats why when i read space's posts, i usually get pi$$ed off....all he does is run his mouth...lol! :thumb:

I'll tell you one thing space, when i played back in 90-92 AC was the team that everybody always scheduled for homecoming and we usually beat them pretty handily. What goes around comes around. Everybody has some off years every once in a while and everybody has a good team from time to time as well.

Like I said I want AC to beat you guys bad!!!! But if Clinton wins I will be rooting for you guys to win it all!!!! Im rooting for Oak Ridge too. But look all three anderson county teams has good coaches so its going to be alot of good seasons to come. 92 Drangon I like reading your stuff.