Chatt Central at Greeneville Round 1

DevilMan03

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chatt Central and Red Bank are in the same District. They had to switch them and Gibbs because the TSSAA rules state that you can't play a same Division team in the first round. I think Greeneville Wins the first two games and then will have thier hands full with Red Bank. Go Devils!!!

We played Central and when I was at that game, Red Bank had a hard time scoring on them in the first half...it was 0-0 during the RB-Central game. Second half, though, we ran them over again and again. Either we toughened up, or they got tired. If the latter is so, then Central is a team that gets tired somewhat quickly. But they do play hard football...for a little bit.

Greeneville should probably have little trouble with Central, because most of Central's wins have come against mostly low-caliber teams. You never know, though.

Also, on a side note, Central has a somewhat big mouth too. The day of the RB-Central game, I heard they put "Go pounders; Pounders 47, Red Bank 7" on their front-of-school marquee. We won 35-0.

We played Central and when I was at that game, Red Bank had a hard time scoring on them in the first half...it was 0-0 during the RB-Central game. Second half, though, we ran them over again and again. Either we toughened up, or they got tired. If the latter is so, then Central is a team that gets tired somewhat quickly. But they do play hard football...for a little bit.

Greeneville should probably have little trouble with Central, because most of Central's wins have come against mostly low-caliber teams. You never know, though.

Also, on a side note, Central has a somewhat big mouth too. The day of the RB-Central game, I heard they put "Go pounders; Pounders 47, Red Bank 7" on their front-of-school marquee. We won 35-0.

I believe Greeneville is on another level than most teams in 4a. After lastyears semi final loss to Maryville these guys have been on a mission and left no doubt. Conference Championship was goal one.

Last night after they just flat out embarresed #5 Claiborne the Devils held up 5 fingers. Meaning 5 more games till the title. Goal 2- State Title. Watch out they can play :flower:

Here is some info on chattanooge central coming from east ridge. I don't know anything about greeneville..I'm sure they are a very tough football team. But watch out for chatt central. Very tough physical team. They played my boys at east ridge very tough and were won that game 10-0...it was an old school defensive game...all I can say is be ready to be hit hard from the chattanooga teams in this quad!!! Go chattown!

Here is some info on chattanooge central coming from east ridge. I don't know anything about greeneville..I'm sure they are a very tough football team. But watch out for chatt central. Very tough physical team. They played my boys at east ridge very tough and were won that game 10-0...it was an old school defensive game...all I can say is be ready to be hit hard from the chattanooga teams in this quad!!! Go chattown!

Greeneville isa very tough team. They have Shut the run down all year and made teams pass. Offense has gotten better all year. Average winning score for the devils is 55-13 and also average about 400 yards of total offense.