Chatt Central at Greeneville Round 1

DevilMan03

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go get 'em Dave !!! :roflolk:

yeah like superstar said it will be a game. but it will be more of a defensive game if anything. central front six is the best i have seen all year. yeah Keon did run around that front six with his speed in the second half. lets see him go a whole game against that front six. you want players to wacth out for 11,29,31,59,61,12, o yeah 4,25, and 24. watch out greene devils for that front six of central they are strong, fast and physical. GO POUNDERS !!!!!!!!

o yeah number 8 to who didn't play last week. The leading tackler for the pounder and is in the top ten in the area for tackles.

Go get 'em Dave !!! :roflolk:

yeah like superstar said it will be a game. but it will be more of a defensive game if anything. central front six is the best i have seen all year. yeah Keon did run around that front six with his speed in the second half. lets see him go a whole game against that front six. you want players to wacth out for 11,29,31,59,61,12, o yeah 4,25, and 24. watch out greene devils for that front six of central they are strong, fast and physical. GO POUNDERS !!!!!!!!

o yeah number 8 to who didn't play last week. The leading tackler for the pounder and is in the top ten in the area for tackles.

How's Central's pass defense? Quarles is a pretty decent passing QB...and that front 6 is gonna have to deal with more than 1 stud back....expect Greeneville to come at you with EVERYTHING but the kitchen sink and they might throw that at you too if you're not carefull. And expect to begin every drive deep in your own territory cause the Devil kicking game is one of the best. This may very well be a battle of field position...advantage Devils. GO GREENE!!!!

Go get 'em Dave !!! :thumb:

How's Central's pass defense? Quarles is a pretty decent passing QB...and that front 6 is gonna have to deal with more than 1 stud back....expect Greeneville to come at you with EVERYTHING but the kitchen sink and they might throw that at you too if you're not carefull. And expect to begin every drive deep in your own territory cause the Devil kicking game is one of the best. This may very well be a battle of field position...advantage Devils. GO GREENE!!!!

Decent QB?????. you really dont need to worry about pass defense cuz all i can say is they are fast back there. i am pretty sure we have plenty of guys to out run any of your players and run down you any of your players to. like i said who every has the best defense that night will win. but i am pretty sure central wants another shot at brainerd so. defense wins the ball game for central.

Your in for a surprise. Greeneville's D is NASTY GOOD!!!

They have shut the run down in every single game this year. Yes including 5a teams. One being TN High. Number 1 team in state. Devils win with Defense, passing, and rushing. Quarles throws for 120 for two td's and rushes 60 two td's. Our awesome three backs score about 2 td's with a comeback night for spradlin who rushes for 125. Defense holds CC to 150 yards. with one td.

Greeneville 42

Chatt-Central 7

Your in for a surprise. Greeneville's D is NASTY GOOD!!!

They have shut the run down in every single game this year. Yes including 5a teams. One being TN High. Number 1 team in state. Devils win with Defense, passing, and rushing. Quarles throws for 120 for two td's and rushes 60 two td's. Our awesome three backs score about 2 td's with a comeback night for spradlin who rushes for 125. Defense holds CC to 150 yards. with one td.

Greeneville 42

Chatt-Central 7

If this is to be a defensive battle, I'll give the advantage to Greeneville's awesome kicking game. I say Greeneville wins 13-7 with Ogle kicking 2 40+yarders.

No disrespect to the Greeneville team but your competition isn't what the Pounders have seen this year. The bigger schools you talk about Elizabethton, Sullivan South and Tennessee High all beat you guys. Your wins came against district competition and that was not even a challenge. I got to see some film on you guys last 2 games Claiborne and Grainger. Neither could get out of the cellar in Centrals district,they may beat East Hamilton since they are a first year school. You guys are a solid team and it will be a good game but predicting a 42-7 win is a little bit over zealous. I feel it will be a 1 to 2 score game and can go either way. Brainerd is gonna thrash Claiborne, they will name their score. The stadium in Greeneville looks awesome and the Pounders are looking forward to playing there. The Green Devils have a good tradition and will bring alot of confidence to the game. Central has some athletes and a salty defense. This should give Greeneville some troouble .Good luck to all and hope for a good safe game friday night!!

Decent QB?????. you really dont need to worry about pass defense cuz all i can say is they are fast back there. i am pretty sure we have plenty of guys to out run any of your players and run down you any of your players to. like i said who every has the best defense that night will win. but i am pretty sure central wants another shot at brainerd so. defense wins the ball game for central.

If you think that the Devils are devoid of talented fast athletes....you are in for a RUDE awakening....Central will have to wait till next year for their shot at Brainerd IMO.

No disrespect to the Greeneville team but your competition isn't what the Pounders have seen this year. The bigger schools you talk about Elizabethton, Sullivan South and Tennessee High all beat you guys. Your wins came against district competition and that was not even a challenge. I got to see some film on you guys last 2 games Claiborne and Grainger. Neither could get out of the cellar in Centrals district,they may beat East Hamilton since they are a first year school. You guys are a solid team and it will be a good game but predicting a 42-7 win is a little bit over zealous. I feel it will be a 1 to 2 score game and can go either way. Brainerd is gonna thrash Claiborne, they will name their score. The stadium in Greeneville looks awesome and the Pounders are looking forward to playing there. The Green Devils have a good tradition and will bring alot of confidence to the game. Central has some athletes and a salty defense. This should give Greeneville some troouble .Good luck to all and hope for a good safe game friday night!!

If you watched the film of the last 2 games you should know Greeneville played reserves against Grainger for the better part of 3 quarters, with a Freshman quarterback in the entire second half against Grainger and the 4th quarter in the Claiborne game. All 3 of Greeneville's losses came to ranked teams.Should have beaten South. Had a bad offensive night against Betsy and did manage to contain the #1 ranked Tennessee High run game in a tough loss. I offer no excuses for those losses. They are teams that we have beaten before, and I'm sure we'll see them again. We battled through both South and Tennessee High last year to the state semi's. I agree our conference is a bit weak. The lion's share of the conference is playing up a division from last year. Greeneville played up in 4A last year and most see our placement in this division as "playing down". Either way, playing a tough non-conference schedule, even with the losses was better at prepping us for the play-offs than mowing through undefeated against our less strenuous conference. Like you I believe this will be a defensive battle. I just think Greeneville wins it on field position.

Greeneville has played 4a for a number of years. And Barb can tell you about Greeneville football. She knows her stuff. Greeneville made the quaterfinals 2 years ago before losing to Sullivan South. Last year they made it to the Semi finals and hosted Maryville which they lost. Greeneville is looking to go another step and not lose that one. They are taking one game at a time but you are in for a rude awakening if you think they are weak team by any means. The average win is 55-13. Greeneville is going full force and will not just lay over for anyone. Devils will win this game and will prove a huge point why they are a team to be reckoned with. :thumb:

Devils 42

Chatt 7