DeKalb Co. Vs Greenbriar

MrBubbles

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard coach trapp asked people to quit poting stuff on here and running mouths.... think there is any truth to the rumor? I know he don't like his team even reading this posts.

is trapp getting his little feelings hurt?

Wish I had gone to the game! herd his feelings got hurt pretty bad by a parent after the game. somethin about downing the seniors when they were on the field during an emotional moment with their last home game and all.

Heard coach trapp asked people to quit poting stuff on here and running mouths.... think there is any truth to the rumor? I know he don't like his team even reading this posts.

is trapp getting his little feelings hurt?

Wish I had gone to the game! herd his feelings got hurt pretty bad by a parent after the game. somethin about downing the seniors when they were on the field during an emotional moment with their last home game and all.

I understand it was Senior Night, but I have to agree with what Trapp did after the game. If you was at the game and watched the way they played. Why would you cry after a game you didn't give a 110% effort. However its not all the players, i hope they change their mind sets going into the Greenbriar game i really dont want to see them get embaressed.

I understand it was Senior Night, but I have to agree with what Trapp did after the game. If you was at the game and watched the way they played. Why would you cry after a game you didn't give a 110% effort. However its not all the players, i hope they change their mind sets going into the Greenbriar game i really dont want to see them get embaressed.

I saw video and yeah they played terrible. As I said befor I dont know the details on everything but I do no boys who play and have played and the way i see it he could have handled things a lot better. Maybe not as mature as you would expect a coach to be.

Well, I dont know the whole story of what happend post game, but I know I have seen many young men crying after a game with similiar circumstances. Be honest with you, I wanted to puke. Yeah its an emotional and physical game and all, but I just cant grasp crying about it. Getting mad and wanting to do better, definately. I just think its too many people being too soft on their kids as they grow up. If a parent did get all over Coach Trapp after the game, I tend to think it was a parent that never played. There is definatly room for understanding in situations but if and when the players have not given all they got then there is not room for it. If they gave more effort than ever and still got beat... Man up, you got beat. Just an opinion and you guys is Dekalb should have your coach's back a little better than that. He has done a great job there. First season 0-10 to playoff the last 2 years.