Farragut vs Ooltewah

Minethatbird

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It don't matter your still winning lol.

I know but come on... Still doesn't mean that is the correct call. Unless of course there is an exception to the rule.. "If the team in which the penalty is called is up by 10 or more points, it is an automatic loss of down and a 15 yard step off." Or "If the offensive team scores on the play in which the penalty occurred. It is an automatic loss of down, plus the 15 yard step off."

Farragut 24

Ooltewah 7

I just hope some of these other Farragut fans can win with a little bit of class. We should just be glad to get out of Ooltewah with a win for once. I can't say "act like we've been there" because it has been way too long haha, but seriously. Please win with some class Farragut people?

I agree ihavenofriendzz, it is always good to win with class and I am a little surprised to get out of Owl country with a win. However, you have to admit it must be a little tempting for Farragut fans to gloat, because no other fan base, especially Ooltewah, Oak Ridge, and Maryville, seems to cut us any slack when they beat us.

Having said that, congratulations to Ooltewah on a great season. It is an absolute shame that a these two teams had to play in the 1st round. Neither of these teams deserved to have to go home after round 1. I feel bad for Ooltewah fans, because this 1st round pairing was just way unfair.