Jackson South Side @ Lipscomb - State Playoffs Rd#1

sportsnutdad

Cheatham County beat Maplewood in '95, '97, & '99. I have the films from all 3 years to prove it boski.

As far as the environment goes..........I went to a Maplewood game against Trezevant 2 years ago and when a fight broke out in the band section there were brothers and sisters everywhere laying down in between the bleachers because they knew at any second the shots were about to be fired.

Try typing a post in the English language please because I get a headache trying to break down your "e-bonics" into a language I can understand. It's a good thing I made an "A" in my Diversity class otherwise I would just have to skip past every post you make.

first off dear chum i was at that game ..it was the double header and PC played Mem East a band fight broke out between the blimey band ..and "brothers and sisters" just so happend to lay down.. were you the only one standing mate? i missed that part ...so you are saying someone must have hidden a AK in a tuba case and brought it into the bloody stands ..it all makes sense now ..see because you made a " A in Diversity class " that makes you an boffin G ..a expert in profiling gangters, wow you're really special... you breaking down stuff ..thats cool too, you know i can read all those post too, its all as plan as day ...i didnt waste my money on some stupid Diversity class either ..but thats good for you though, you learned to adopt or you would get left behind ...thats great .. did you also know the "div" in Diverersty is (english slang)its means a fool or idiot; adjective form, divvy, foolish or idiotic. a fool or idiot; ..wow i learn something everyday. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=div

and you actually paid for that class ... :angry:

hey DL should apply your points and thoughts to this game it could really help them win dry.gif

anyway i still say you are in for a tough game ..that you just might lose. :excl:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell ya...we just get dumber every time boscue says something.

DL by whatever......SS has a recent history of choking in the playoffs and they sure are not a powerhouse this year by any means.

bosanova or ruski or bobblehead or skibub or whatever your name is.........look up narcissistic...and that is you "bub"! Get that guy some kaopectate to stop the diarrhea of the mouth he has.

I tell ya...we just get dumber every time boscue says something.

DL by whatever......SS has a recent history of choking in the playoffs and they sure are not a powerhouse this year by any means.

bosanova or ruski or bobblehead or skibub or whatever your name is.........look up narcissistic...and that is you "bub"! Get that guy some kaopectate to stop the diarrhea of the mouth he has.

hey i69bulldogs what does diarrhea and your post have in common.

give up ..they are both types of crap.

and recent history has nothing to do with anything right now mini divvy ...its a new season everyone is 0 - 0 ..and honest i could care less about anyones record ..it means nothing. and you think DL is a powerhouse? :excl:

Lets talk about something that can really happen,ok I'll give you taz increases but tonite ther will be a great tailgate prior to the game and I want to know if the FISH or HDIK will show like he promised.I promise your mouth to be scorching and your lower intestines will be glowing. Flaming rim on Saturday morning as you try to post the beatdown to ol Boski.

Lets talk about something that can really happen,ok I'll give you taz increases but tonite ther will be a great tailgate prior to the game and I want to know if the FISH or HDIK will show like he promised.I promise your mouth to be scorching and your lower intestines will be glowing. Flaming rim on Saturday morning as you try to post the beatdown to ol Boski.

lol ..now that will be funny ...

ill be sure to read all about it once i get back from the lake!! crappie time!!

good luck to you guys ..you just might need it.

once again J SS by 6!

awww...little boski was wrong....watched part of the game....SS was outmatched and outcoached. If the refs would have played for SS, it would not have mattered.

Narscissitic boski will need to consult shring............deal with it "bub"

so what i was wrong .. do i feel bad? not at all "bubba" ..you guys had a good game ...can you keep it up :thumb: ..we didnt do so bad either.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheatham County beat Maplewood in '95, '97, & '99. I have the films from all 3 years to prove it boski.

1993 CCHS 20 - Maplewood 33 W

1994 CCHS 22 - Maplewood 28 W

1995 CCHS 28 - Maplewood 18 L

sorry i just had to clear this up.

these were the years i played ..and 2 - 1 record looks good to me.

you have film for these to?