Jackson South Side @ Lipscomb - State Playoffs Rd#1

sportsnutdad

J SS by 6

i follow ss very close and they do not have speed like in years past they are a power running team if dl jumps to a early lead ss can not pass to get back in the game

well your 3rd string back is faster than their first string back ..so no big deal ..you still in good shape ...and stop talking down your team ..you guys didnt get to 7 - 3 by being weak ...DL not buying into that were no good stuff ...

..just run the ball off tackle ...and you will soon hit the jackpot!!

look at the teams they beat 1 playoff team i support southside but it would be a upset if they beat dl most of the teams they played had down years the 2 good teams they played they got beat by northside and liberty. lexington and chester co are teams that they are similar to they split wins with them beat lexington lost to chester

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J SS by 6

i follow ss very close and they do not have speed like in years past they are a power running team if dl jumps to a early lead ss can not pass to get back in the game

well your 3rd string back is faster than their first string back ..so no big deal ..you still in good shape ...and stop talking down your team ..you guys didnt get to 7 - 3 by being weak ...DL not buying into that were no good stuff ...

..just run the ball off tackle ...and you will soon hit the jackpot!!

look at the teams they beat 1 playoff team i support southside but it would be a upset if they beat dl most of the teams they played had down years the 2 good teams they played they got beat by northside and liberty. lexington and chester co are teams that they are similar to they split wins with them beat lexington lost to chester

hey an upset is still a win ..

ok DL ..im leaving im going back to my boring Scott Co. @ Maplewood Thread. and chill ..in the champs chair and let you guys enjoy your last few days of the season !! i know what your thinking, "what if Maplewood gets upset" ...well tough luck and it wont be my fault ..those guys should be ready to play anyway.

just so you know JSS still going to win ..even if its an upset

The 2 biggest calls in the game from the Maplewood-David Lipscomb contest back in week two BOTH went against the Mustangs..........that is a statement of fact boski :hungry:

I hope to see Lipscomb play Giles next week. That would be a fun topic to read without question.

i dont think you want to play Giles next week if you are wanting a rematch with the Panthers ..then again i think you do want to play Giles so you wont have a rematch with the Panthers.

and truthfully nothing the refs did that game could have saved you from #20 that night it was just a matter of time before he tourched you guys ..and if these other teams were smart they would attack your defense in the same manner ..you can only stop the run for so long heck you guys know that, thats why you run so much ..you just dont have that killer speed that J SS backs will show you ..add in a few PA passes pretty tough ..East Lit exposed you again they just failed to finish it like Maplewood did ..and for the record you cant just single out 2 bad calls that didnt help your team...

counters traps sweeps ...a pass or two :angry:

J SS by 6

You have been crying about calls that go against Maplewood in losses on here for years :popcorneater:

The refs didn't save David Lipscomb. They saved Maplewood. It's not David Lipscomb's fault that the guys were in fear for their lives because you can't go to a Maplewood football game without being in fear of getting blown away by some maniac in the stands.

This comes from a guy who can relate from the old days when Cheatham County played Maplewood from 1993-2000 :angry:

By the numbers-------- Both teams have 7-3 records. The opponents that both teams lost to had winning records (JSS lost to teams with records of 21-9 and DL lost to teams with records of 22-8) That is as close as it gets. The remaining seven games looked like this: JSS won against opp. with total records of only 18 wins out of the 70 games played. DL won against opp with 31 wins of 70 games. JSS won only one game against a team with a winning record. DL only played two teams with a losing record. JSS played 5 of those seven games against teams with 2 or less wins------total records of 7-43

I know that stats can be deceiving but these are pretty staggerring.

The 2 biggest calls in the game from the Maplewood-David Lipscomb contest back in week two BOTH went against the Mustangs..........that is a statement of fact boski :hungry:

I hope to see Lipscomb play Giles next week. That would be a fun topic to read without question.

i dont think you want to play Giles next week if you are wanting a rematch with the Panthers ..then again i think you do want to play Giles so you wont have a rematch with the Panthers.

and truthfully nothing the refs did that game could have saved you from #20 that night it was just a matter of time before he tourched you guys ..and if these other teams were smart they would attack your defense in the same manner ..you can only stop the run for so long heck you guys know that, thats why you run so much ..you just dont have that killer speed that J SS backs will show you ..add in a few PA passes pretty tough ..East Lit exposed you again they just failed to finish it like Maplewood did ..and for the record you cant just single out 2 bad calls that didnt help your team...

counters traps sweeps ...a pass or two :angry:

J SS by 6

You have been crying about calls that go against Maplewood in losses on here for years :popcorneater:

The refs didn't save David Lipscomb. They saved Maplewood. It's not David Lipscomb's fault that the guys were in fear for their lives because you can't go to a Maplewood football game without being in fear of getting blown away by some maniac in the stands.

This comes from a guy who can relate from the old days when Cheatham County played Maplewood from 1993-2000 :angry:

hot dog there is a old catfish in these muddy waters.... yes ive "complained" about the refs for years ..and what did it get me? ..nothing ..it didnt change a thing ..i just wanted to open folks eyes to the brand of cheating i was exposed to ..now your eyes are so wide open you are scared to blink .. job well done 4 me.

#2 never has anyone been shot at a Maplewood football game, a few beatdowns maybe :angry: ..

#3 the refs didnt save anything they just didnt help you out like you wanted them too ..i know you were counting on the refs to have your back that night ..well it didnt happen ..heck you had to much help the east lit game ..didnt you ..you guys were beat and you know it great calls at the end ref ..back to the maplewood game ...you got beat by # 20 and the rest of the maplewood team ...toasted like a english muffin!! wow thats hot!!

talk about fear for your life? i just so happen to play at "cheat"ham countys home field back then to ..and you guys were no better ..dark hike in the deep woods to the field ..pick up trucks headlights flashing through the trees ..guys packing rebel flags and shot guns ..man it was a nightmare ..id rather take my chances in the hood ...

by the way we won that game that night ..and beat the refs doing it!!

This comes from a guy who can relate from the old days when Cheatham County played Maplewood from 1993-2000 :hungry:

hot dog there is a old catfish in these muddy waters.... yes ive "complained" about the refs for years ..and what did it get me? ..nothing ..it didnt change a thing ..i just wanted to open folks eyes to the brand of cheating i was exposed to ..now your eyes are so wide open you are scared to blink .. job well done 4 me.

#2 never has anyone been shot at a Maplewood football game, a few beatdowns maybe :angry: ..

#3 the refs didnt save anything they just didnt help you out like you wanted them too ..i know you were counting on the refs to have your back that night ..well it didnt happen ..heck you had to much help the east lit game ..didnt you ..you guys were beat and you know it great calls at the end ref ..back to the maplewood game ...you got beat by # 20 and the rest of the maplewood team ...toasted like a english muffin!! wow thats hot!!

talk about fear for your life? i just so happen to play at "cheat"ham countys home field back then to ..and you guys were no better ..dark hike in the deep woods to the field ..pick up trucks headlights flashing through the trees ..guys packing rebel flags and shot guns ..man it was a nightmare ..id rather take my chances in the hood ...

by the way we won that game that night ..and beat the refs doing it!!

Cheatham County beat Maplewood in '95, '97, & '99. I have the films from all 3 years to prove it boski.

As far as the environment goes..........I went to a Maplewood game against Trezevant 2 years ago and when a fight broke out in the band section there were brothers and sisters everywhere laying down in between the bleachers because they knew at any second the shots were about to be fired.

Try typing a post in the English language please because I get a headache trying to break down your "e-bonics" into a language I can understand. It's a good thing I made an "A" in my Diversity class otherwise I would just have to skip past every post you make.

Boski..iksob...whatever for a guy who claimed to leave a while back...you have come back on here more times than James Brown has come back on stage.

Now.....the plain fact is that DL will take this one.. SS is already practicing basketball.........and the biggest thing that I have learned is that we are ALL much dumber for having seen and read Boski's posts. We don't deserve to live after that garbage has spwewed out. dry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

Boski..iksob...whatever for a guy who claimed to leave a while back...you have come back on here more times than James Brown has come back on stage.

Now.....the plain fact is that DL will take this one.. SS is already practicing basketball.........and the biggest thing that I have learned is that we are ALL much dumber for having seen and read Boski's posts. We don't deserve to live after that garbage has spwewed out. dry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

i tried to leave but you and the gang dont seem to want to let me ..so what is ole bosko to do?

This fun to me.

and dont you even start ibulldog69ers, you should get like mike and beat it ...or do u need a repeat of week 3. dry.gif ....i have every right to get on here and say J SS will win and thats what im doing just like you ..and im as sure as a tax increase that i haven't made anyone on here and dumber then they already were ..especially you ..from the looks of things id say you were born that way ..and thats not my fault ..cause we all know im not your F :excl: r. ... J SS 27 - DL 21