Cumberland Gap VS Elizabethton

Lawman1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job guys,didnt turn out so great but u lost to a great team and have nothing to be ashamed of, forget bout it and get ready for next year!

That about sums it up. Thanks for recognizing Elizabethton is a good team. I also like the forget about that one and move onward and upward for next season. Good luck in your quest to catch up with Greeneville!

good job guys,didnt turn out so great but u lost to a great team and have nothing to be ashamed of, forget bout it and get ready for next year!

That about sums it up. Thanks for recognizing Elizabethton is a good team. I also like the forget about that one and move onward and upward for next season. Good luck in your quest to catch up with Greeneville!

Not sure if the catching up with Greeneville thing is a quip or if it's sincere! lol But anyway, yeah Elizabethton is a good team and will be successful in the playoffs. Best of luck to you guys the rest of the way. CG, you guys did your best, but sometimes that's just not enough. Better days are coming for you. Work hard in the offseason and get in the weightroom!!! You guys gotta get bigger faster and stronger. One day you will be able to compete with the Elizabethtons and eventually the Greeneville's of the world. Just hang in there and keep on working. I've enjoyed watching you guys this year through all the ups and downs. It's been interesting to say the least! I'm looking forward to next season already!! So many young players with a lot of potential. Keep on working and believing guys. Better days are ahead. :lol: