DII Championship - What Idiot put this game in Cookeville?

bigvalvenus

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh, this is a little surprising to see how shaky some of this scheduling. Why does it seem like Public Schools are scared to play Private? Germantown, White Station, Whitehaven, Olive Branch, and Melrose all played against the top Private School teams in BCS, MUS, and CBHS and I guarantee even though , Whitehaven and The Station only got two wins out of that entire group, that they became a much better team and took notes. I think Coaches should want to play a team like MUS or CBHS every year. South Panola's coach was being absolutely grilled for when they lost to MUS, but they've pounded every team since. Local Public schools should man up in other parts and play the private schools! Once Southwind got blasted by Brentwood Academy, and we say what they were able to do our players were never the same(just weren't really good either). I know there are some teams in Nashville/Chatt thats not scared to take on a public school and risk an L?