Springfield- Henry Co... Same District

Impartial

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

therealgame, how to you go from beraiting Springfield fans to telling them they have a shot to beat HC. I mean take your zanex before you start posting about their coaches spouting off at the mouth and then giving their fans down the road for defending him. Just for the record I am a huge HC Fan and have not missed 3 games in last 4 years so im on your side just you making the rest of us HC fans look bad.

First of all, I NEVER berated Springfield fans. I KNOW some Springfield coaches were running their mouths at that meeting and it was overheard and got back to Henry County. That has been established despite the misleading denials. That has NOTHING to do with the Springfield fans. I truly believe that Springfield has a good, YOUNG, and INEXPERIENCED, team that has lots of talent and speed. They scored over 30 points on NE, and beat them, so that's enough for me. I am NOT making any HC fans look bad. I took offense to the denials once SOMEONE else brought up what happened. The "diarrhea of the mouth" took place, but it's over and done with. I am sure they will be more discreet next time.

Therealgame was posting a good positive post as I suggested. I hope to meet you on Friday night at the tailgate party!

I hope you find our atmosphere to your liking and I am sure that many of our fans will share food with you. Your program is where ours was a few years ago. I hope that your climb is as much fun as ours has been. Have a safe trip.

therealgame, how to you go from beraiting Springfield fans to telling them they have a shot to beat HC. I mean take your zanex before you start posting about their coaches spouting off at the mouth and then giving their fans down the road for defending him. Just for the record I am a huge HC Fan and have not missed 3 games in last 4 years so im on your side just you making the rest of us HC fans look bad.

First of all, I NEVER berated Springfield fans. I KNOW some Springfield coaches were running their mouths at that meeting and it was overheard and got back to Henry County. That has been established despite the misleading denials. That has NOTHING to do with the Springfield fans. I truly believe that Springfield has a good, YOUNG, and INEXPERIENCED, team that has lots of talent and speed. They scored over 30 points on NE, and beat them, so that's enough for me. I am NOT making any HC fans look bad. I took offense to the denials once SOMEONE else brought up what happened. The "diarrhea of the mouth" took place, but it's over and done with. I am sure they will be more discreet next time.

YOU DON"T KNOW CRAP, I was the only caoch in attendance and you are the only one spouting diarrhea. The ring at the end is motivation enough without your lies. I respect Gaddis and HC and both teams will be as prepared as possible, stop lieing on my staff!

YOU DON"T KNOW CRAP, I was the only caoch in attendance and you are the only one spouting diarrhea. The ring at the end is motivation enough without your lies. I respect Gaddis and HC and both teams will be as prepared as possible, stop lieing on my staff!

If ANYONE is lying (and I can't imagine why they would), it is the coach from another school and the official who overheard what was said, and then told a coach on the Henry County staff. YOU need to stop acting like you are the Springfield head coach because his being on here makes him look bad. What he may or may not have said is NOTHING compared to the ridiculousness of him supposedly posting on Coacht over this issue. WHATEVER was said at the meeting will have no bearing on this game. Hopefully those who ran their mouths, and some did for sure, have learned a valuable lesson.

For everyone who has been asking about an update on Skylar Haley #16 form Henry County, here is what all i can tell you. Skylar had both his Tibia and Fibula (hope spelling is correct) broken in the game at Rossiew. One of his own teammates dove into him with his helmet hitting his leg. I visited the hospital every day and have spoken to the family since they have been home. While waiting on the field for 30 to 45 minutes in the pouring down rain and laying deeply in mud while waiting for an ambulance to get there, Skylar was moreless in shock. He told his dad and coach gaddis to just help him get up, he thought he could still play! he just kept saying he was sorry, and that he wanted to play. Many players that i have talked to on both teams said they heard it when it broke! one of the HC players said it sounded like someone took a 2 by 4 and slammed it up against a tin building. Skylar said, "All i know is i heard a guy on Rossview say "Holy Sh**t"! His mother told me that many of the HC players at the hospital saw it "sticking out". I would not say it was a compound break, for one of the bones was on the verge of poping thru the skin. Even if you have seen the x ray that everyone has on their cell phone, you can see it with your own two eyes, that it was almost thru the skin. His parents said that there was someone on the field calling it into the hospital that it was a compound break. His mom said that there was some man talking to her when she got into the ambulance that said he was a doctor and that it was a compound break.....she doesnt know who he was, but this is where everyone is going on "hearsay". Sky went from the field to Gateway hospital in Clarksville, then in turn had to wait for an ambulance out of Nashiville to come and get him to take him to HC hospital. The team Doctor, Doctor Gladwell, called Sky's mom while in the ambulance on the way to Gateway, and told her if she would bring him home she would do the surgery the following morning, in which she did. (this is a very decicated team doctor, for she just had a baby two or three days prior.)! The surgery went well, he has a Rod inserted into the middle of the big bone (into the bone marrow), then 4 screws. He has 3 different incisions that have staples. The rod is not permanent but will be taken out somewhere from 6 months to 1 year down the road. As far as sports is concerned.... he will definately be able to play baseball, and basketball is a possibility further in the season. It is all depending on the way he heals, for everyone heals at their own pace. It would not surprise me to see him durning basketball season. he is such a dedicated athlete. He is by far a natural leader and a great athlete in all 3 sports! Being the main receiver, and leading in interceptions as a safety. He is a starting point guard on basketball team, and the starter shortstop, 3rd baseman, pitcher and catcher for the baseball team. he is a vital part of all 3 Hc sport teams. His mom said he had 88 different people that visited him in the hospital, most of them where there more than once or twice. Sky asked personally for his teammate that hit him, to come to the hospital to talk to him....this young man felt like it was all his fault. Skylar told the young man it was an accident, and now he just needs to play harder for him and he told the whole team to play as a team and be strong and bring home the gold ball! He told his family and friends while in the hospital, not to bring flowers or gifts, but to donate money to his A.M.A.D. (Athletes Making a Difference) program so they can buy Christmas gifts for the under privledged children. What a young man he is indeed! His teammates and coaches love him. Their were many young men at the hospital that said they looked up to him and that he treated no one differently. Skylar loves his team and he wants the best for them. I guarantee if at all possible, Skylar will be coaching his teammates from the sidelines onto VICTORY! If you see him, please tell him you are praying for him and to keep his head up and that he has had an awesome career at HC as a football player. His leg, once healed will be just as strong, if not stronger than before it was broken.

OK, let's please get back to the game. How has Springfield changed since the first time we played? How do the Patriot faithful think we have changed since the first time around? What will be the keys to this game?

RW, since the loss at Clarksville there has been a big improvement in the Patriots on the practice field. It seems the players are working harder and coming together as a team. Prior to that, most of our performances on the field were mediocre. The DC game was in my opinion our first really good performance on Friday Night. It was very difficult to tell anything for the Rossview game, horrid field/weather conditions made sure of that. And this week, its been a good week at practice. I look for the Patriots to come out with fire in their eyes and quickly taking control of the game.

Don't know about Springfield, but it only stands to reason that the Jackets have matured under their new staff and gained confidence as the season wore on. I expect them to put up a good fight. Its going to be a good game!