WHITES CREEK @ WHITES HOUSE

LARRYBIRD33

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, the "boat race" comment was an inside joke and the losing by 30 was a little off. I have watched WH play over the last several years and I can tell you that they are not nearly as good as the WH teams of the past. They are a mediocre team at best. ..

I believe that White House is really starting to feel the effects of not being able to pull players out of ROBERTSON. Co. any more after the split. Just think how good the team would be if it had all of the players now that the team was able to pool together back in the 90's. Just going to have to work through it. There are alot of great players( enough to go around) coming through "the system"( aka. White House Jr. Pro football and the Middle school system). The players ARE coming. Its just alot tougher than it used to be. We were lucky in the yrs past to pull from that POPULATION boom that White House had back then.....it just got too big and the schools systems had to split. imo.

Sorry about the loss.

Ok, the "boat race" comment was an inside joke and the losing by 30 was a little off. I have watched WH play over the last several years and I can tell you that they are not nearly as good as the WH teams of the past. They are a mediocre team at best. ..

I believe that White House is really starting to feel the effects of not being able to pull players out of ROBERTSON. Co. any more after the split. Just think how good the team would be if it had all of the players now that the team was able to pool together back in the 90's. Just going to have to work through it. There are alot of great players( enough to go around) coming through "the system"( aka. White House Jr. Pro football and the Middle school system). The players ARE coming. Its just alot tougher than it used to be. We were lucky in the yrs past to pull from that POPULATION boom that White House had back then.....it just got too big and the schools systems had to split. imo.

Sorry about the loss.

I bet he wishes he was there this season. East looks like they could go deep in the playoffs. How much is the out of county fee? Must be cheaper than JP2 or goodpasture :lol::lol: So what is the deal, they can pull from anywhere outside their county? Sounds a lot like Alcoa's setup. just curious.

Metro/Nashville teams continue to own White House in the playoffs. Call my opinion biased if you like the facts are just that Hillsboro, Pearl-Cohn, & now Whites Creek have owned the Blue Devils in the postseason in the last 9 years (2001-2009).

Look guys, White House was simply beaten by a very superior team. I believe Whites Creek is tremendously underated. They simply lined up and beat us in every single phase of the game and that rarely happens to White House. Give Whites Creek the credit, and their #50 showed a tremendous amount of class after the game. He came over to the White House sidelines and shook the hands of the coaching staff and others--very classy act.

As for Metro teams owning us in the playoffs from 2001-2009--not exactly the case. White House is 2-5 against Metro teams during that stretch (wins over Overton, Hillwood; losses to Hillsboro twice, Pearl-Cohn twice, and now Whites Creek). The two wins came in a 13-1 campaign campaign. The losses to Hillsboro came in years where we finished 10-3, and 7-4. The losses to Pearl-Cohn came in years where we failed to win ten games, and now this year, we go 6-5. To say that Metro owns us not accurate.

We had a rough year, but still managed to finish with a winning season for the 27th consecutive season. There are a lot of teams in the state that would gladly swap places. Go Big Blue.

I bet he wishes he was there this season. East looks like they could go deep in the playoffs. How much is the out of county fee? Must be cheaper than JP2 or goodpasture :hungry::thumb: So what is the deal, they can pull from anywhere outside their county? Sounds a lot like Alcoa's setup. just curious.

so white house pays all there players to play and none of them are in there zone?!? freaking cheaters! :popcorneater: