Mr Football - Kicker/punter

sportsnut5

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm recommending Jamin Godfrey kicker/punter @ McMinn Central.

When I saw this thread I wanted to put Godfrey's name in the hat but then I saw who started the thread....Come on, I do not want my Mom/Dad to nominate me for best looking in my class even though I deserve it.

Jamin is an awesome kicker, but let people like me prop him up. It just looks better. :roflol:

I hope he wins it. (and I know you are proud of him.)

I'm recommending Jamin Godfrey kicker/punter @ McMinn Central.

When I saw this thread I wanted to put Godfrey's name in the hat but then I saw who started the thread....Come on, I do not want my Mom/Dad to nominate me for best looking in my class even though I deserve it.

Jamin is an awesome kicker, but let people like me prop him up. It just looks better. :hungry:

I hope he wins it. (and I know you are proud of him.)

Hey no harm intended. And this thread intended to be an application for Mr Football. I started to thread and never mentioned Jamin until no one was writing in a suggestion. So I started. My pastor says, "If a rooster can't crow in his own backyard, then eat him with dumplins. " Sorry AlcoasPaintedBridge no harm intended.