Sunbright vs. Cloudland 11/6 @ Cloudland

utvolzfan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no doubt Cloudland represent Friday night. Pretty good bunch when they set their minds and hearts to it. GOOOOOOOOOOOOO LANNNNNDERSSSSSSSSSSS

Wrong

If the Landers cut down the turn overs and penalties I think they can make it to possibly the third or fourth round.

Wrong

Yes, Sunbright DOES have a good offense, especially their passing game. Their QB is something else for a sophomore; he has darn near D-1 size-around 6-3,210, and a good arm and the kid can run. So Cloudland had better prepare for the pass, because they'll see plenty of it!!

Right

I think you guys have a good qb,I doubt he will come close to 400 yards and the 42 points is out of the question. My guess is Cloudland will run the ball down you're throat all night, start gambling and they may even hit you with a big pass or 2. You and the puppies will be sitting on the same porch next week.

WRONG

That train was derailed before the season started. From what I hear the dummy is the one that gives them a chance, might ought to show ole dummy a little more love. A couple of posters on here are the real dummies.

Wrong

That is, if you make it past Cloudland. Trust me, those upper East TN schools are TOUGH. They come at you and run all over you, there's not much finesse, just line 'em up and go at it, the first one to get tired loses.

Wrong

Weather should be nice...Highlanders should play well.

HAHAHAHhahahHAHAh

Tough? Yeah right...our region destroys there's every year. Sunbright has finesse and Cloudland has none because they don't have enough talent to compete with Sunbright. If Sunbright had as many players as Oneida on the team they'd be 10-0 right now EASY

Right!!

IF, and I mean IF, Sunbright wins, it wil be a shoot-out. Cause Cloudland will run all over them, regaurdless. Cloudland will get their points. Sunbright will have to air it out.. Cause if TKA could score 24 on them with their running attack, Cloudland's backs are going to have a field day.

Clueless

Talking to the players and coaches they say Cloudland is small and are not impressive on film. I can't wait to see us go up there and get to the final 12 after this week. Sunbright is coming and the pigskin is going to being flying all over the place.

Genius

Cloudland is slow, small and don't have one once of heart, not very smart either, most of them can't count to 5 so they always go on 1. They only know 2 plays and they get confused of them most of the time. I think with this monster of a team you have ,you should spot them 21. Then you would only beat them by around 28. Have a heart. POOR Cloudland

Dead on!

sunbright gets tired first. the highlanders will run them over. them ole sunbright fans have a big mouth for such an average 5-5 record go highlanders!

So wrong

Landers by 21.

ROLF

Okay, shocker, rec time is over. Time to go back to your padded cell now. Later the doctor will come by to give you, ole tiger and footballer your medication. Now, don't be trying to get out of your straight jacket anymore and IF,IF you're good maybe you three can earn some more computer time after dinner! Now remember ONLY IF YOU'RE GOOD...................................

what!?!?

Well you & I must be going to different games, because I'm going to go see the sun get put behind the clouds.

hjejejhehehehe

Looks like Sunbright could take state after all...was just saving the best for the playoffs, NOW YOU KNOW!

No way Jose

O trust me...the winner of this weeks Grace Christian/Sunbright game will be in the state championship.

South Pitt is bad this year compared to usual

Looks like Sunbright could take state after all...was just saving the best for the playoffs, NOW YOU KNOW!

No way Jose

O trust me...the winner of this weeks Grace Christian/Sunbright game will be in the state championship.

South Pitt is bad this year compared to usual

Not so sure I agree with this prediction, I hope it's true, but a long way to go to get to Cookeville. Harriman/Copper Basin and a semi final game vs. someone........ just happy to be still in the mix! Go RAMS, let's do this!