Sunbright vs. Cloudland 11/6 @ Cloudland

utvolzfan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone involved with Cloudland undarstands they have underachieved all season long. They should be happy for a new season to redeem themselves. I think Cloudland wins by at least 14. Not a bad team by any means.

I do agree that Cloudland will take care of business. By the way, I am wearing my Hampton sweatshirt tonight :ph34r:

depends on which cloudland team show up. if cloudland plays like they did against hampton it will be hard for sunbright to win.

Cloudland only has 1 team, and the same kids on that team, it's all about how bad they want it, not taking nothing from Cloudland, but Hampton dogs went into that game not taking it as serious as Cloudland did and it almost cost them, but I think and hope this was an eye opener and a good leason for Hampton going into the play-offs, sort of a wake-up. Cloudland is better then what their record reads and we all know Hamptons ground defence is better then what we seen Thursday night.

So nobody should count Cloudland out as some 1A school that has a record of 3-7 and host a play-off game and better not take them to likely or they might be some surprises.

I hope to get to come to this game? It should be a good game of determnation.

First I am a true blue dog's fan, but I have always pulled for Cloudland as long as we were not playing each other :thumb:

So go HIGHLANDERS!!!! Win 1 for Carter County

I think everyone involved with Cloudland undarstands they have underachieved all season long. They should be happy for a new season to redeem themselves. I think Cloudland wins by at least 14. Not a bad team by any means.

I do agree that Cloudland will take care of business. By the way, I am wearing my Hampton sweatshirt tonight :thumb:

:D thanks

depends on which cloudland team show up. if cloudland plays like they did against hampton it will be hard for sunbright to win.

Cloudland only has 1 team, and the same kids on that team, it's all about how bad they want it, not taking nothing from Cloudland, but Hampton dogs went into that game not taking it as serious as Cloudland did and it almost cost them, but I think and hope this was an eye opener and a good leason for Hampton going into the play-offs, sort of a wake-up. Cloudland is better then what their record reads and we all know Hamptons ground defence is better then what we seen Thursday night.

So nobody should count Cloudland out as some 1A school that has a record of 3-7 and host a play-off game and better not take them to likely or they might be some surprises.

I hope to get to come to this game? It should be a good game of determnation.

First I am a true blue dog's fan, but I have always pulled for Cloudland as long as we were not playing each other :roflol:

So go HIGHLANDERS!!!! Win 1 for Carter County

Thanks dogtricks there are a lot of people up here that pull for the Dogs too, when we are not playing each other. We have a legitimate shot at winning Friday night. The boys have to want it and go get it.

Yes, Sunbright DOES have a good offense, especially their passing game. Their QB is something else for a sophomore; he has darn near D-1 size-around 6-3,210, and a good arm and the kid can run. So Cloudland had better prepare for the pass, because they'll see plenty of it!!