Sunbright vs. Cloudland 11/6 @ Cloudland

utvolzfan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is, if you make it past Cloudland. Trust me, those upper East TN schools are TOUGH. They come at you and run all over you, there's not much finesse, just line 'em up and go at it, the first one to get tired loses.

Tough? Yeah right...our region destroys there's every year. Sunbright has finesse and Cloudland has none because they don't have enough talent to compete with Sunbright. If Sunbright had as many players as Oneida on the team they'd be 10-0 right now EASY

That is, if you make it past Cloudland. Trust me, those upper East TN schools are TOUGH. They come at you and run all over you, there's not much finesse, just line 'em up and go at it, the first one to get tired loses.

Tough? Yeah right...our region destroys there's every year. Sunbright has finesse and Cloudland has none because they don't have enough talent to compete with Sunbright. If Sunbright had as many players as Oneida on the team they'd be 10-0 right now EASY

I will tell you one thing, this sunbright crowd has more nerve than a bad tooth. They have a self-confidence that is somewhat misguided. I am glad to know that your program has elevated itself to the level of Oneida. Next you will be saying things like bring on South Pittsburg. If you survive this week, then we will discuss rounds 2 and 3. Until then, wake up, smell the coffee and shake the cobwebs from that empty head and realize the difference between that dream world and reality. If you don't Cloudland will give you a wake up call you won't soon forget!!!!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT! And everyone that reads these boards knows it! Support your team, be their biggest fan, but c'mon you take it too far. I would be surprised if you were even a real Sunbright fan. Seems to me you like to stir the pot a little too often. :popcorneater:

Talking to the players and coaches they say Cloudland is small and are not impressive on film. I can't wait to see us go up there and get to the final 12 after this week. Sunbright is coming and the pigskin is going to being flying all over the place.

Cloudland is slow, small and don't have one once of heart, not very smart either, most of them can't count to 5 so they always go on 1. They only know 2 plays and they get confused of them most of the time. I think with this monster of a team you have ,you should spot them 21. Then you would only beat them by around 28. Have a heart. POOR Cloudland

Talking to the players and coaches they say Cloudland is small and are not impressive on film. I can't wait to see us go up there and get to the final 12 after this week. Sunbright is coming and the pigskin is going to being flying all over the place.

Cloudland is slow, small and don't have one once of heart, not very smart either, most of them can't count to 5 so they always go on 1. They only know 2 plays and they get confused of them most of the time. I think with this monster of a team you have ,you should spot them 21. Then you would only beat them by around 28. Have a heart. POOR Cloudland

Boom Cloudland! Pujo just roasted you guys!! And I believe he is a Hampton fan and they play Cloudland every year so I believe his word over a lot of Cloudland homer's!!! I admit Sunbrights defense has struggled a bit due to depth possibly but if you guys only have 2 plays (1 run and 1 pass :excl::angry::excl:B) ) then Sunbright will have no problems stopping that!!

Boom Cloudland! Pujo just roasted you guys!! And I believe he is a Hampton fan and they play Cloudland every year so I believe his word over a lot of Cloudland homer's!!! I admit Sunbrights defense has struggled a bit due to depth possibly but if you guys only have 2 plays (1 run and 1 pass :excl::angry::excl:B) ) then Sunbright will have no problems stopping that!!

Both running plays,one up the gut and the other around the end. The thing is both of um worked pretty good against Hampton, except when they got confused.