West View at Manassas

Memphisfootball

Stay on track.....this thread is about WESTVIEW and MAN! Dont go off about other Memphis schools or the West TN folk will have to start talking about Milan and then the East TN folk will start talking about Alcoa. ....do you really want that?! All I want to know is why cant we split some $$ and have the game at UTM field where the conditions are always perfect - the field is beautiful, the parking is safe, the bathrooms are clean, and visitor section is great, the concessions are good, ..... etc. Who wants to drive to an unsafe place. There will be more people from West TN going to watch the game than there will be people from Memphis there watching the game - so figure something out where people's vehicles and lives arent in danger! RIDICULOUS!

then Manassas has fought all season for that homefield advantage for nothing!!!! lol!!

We won't yall to come play in the slums!!! Play on a bad field that we are use too not yall!!!

Our girls don't have to worry about the big belle rapist in north memphis tho!!! lol!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay on track.....this thread is about WESTVIEW and MAN! Dont go off about other Memphis schools or the West TN folk will have to start talking about Milan and then the East TN folk will start talking about Alcoa. ....do you really want that?! All I want to know is why cant we split some $$ and have the game at UTM field where the conditions are always perfect - the field is beautiful, the parking is safe, the bathrooms are clean, and visitor section is great, the concessions are good, ..... etc. Who wants to drive to an unsafe place. There will be more people from West TN going to watch the game than there will be people from Memphis there watching the game - so figure something out where people's vehicles and lives arent in danger! RIDICULOUS!

watcheroplays...I'll tell you why you can't "split some $$" and "have the game at UTM field"...BECAUSE YOU STARTED THE SEASON 0-4!!!! Where is it you're driving to that is unsafe? Who's lives are in danger? Have you ever been to Booker T. Washington...? Are you their groundskeeper?? How do you know their field conditions? Why would you want to play a team with considerably more speed than the Chargers on a faster track? You must have a short memory...remember the Patriots/Chargers game last year? Lastly, I find it ironic that you complain about a stadium/field that one school borrows from another because they don't have their own facility....when the Chargers also have to borrow another school's facility! It just so happens that the home you rent is nicer than the home that they rent...but at the end of the day...you are both renters!!! Have little more respect for you opponent ...i'm sure Manassas is proud to be able to play at BTW and are proud to be HOSTING a 1st round game!! How sad it must be that the team accustomed to hosting is now traveling! Enjoy the Bluff City!!

watcheroplays...I'll tell you why you can't "split some $$" and "have the game at UTM field"...BECAUSE YOU STARTED THE SEASON 0-4!!!! Where is it you're driving to that is unsafe? Who's lives are in danger? Have you ever been to Booker T. Washington...? Are you their groundskeeper?? How do you know their field conditions? Why would you want to play a team with considerably more speed than the Chargers on a faster track? You must have a short memory...remember the Patriots/Chargers game last year? Lastly, I find it ironic that you complain about a stadium/field that one school borrows from another because they don't have their own facility....when the Chargers also have to borrow another school's facility! It just so happens that the home you rent is nicer than the home that they rent...but at the end of the day...you are both renters!!! Have little more respect for you opponent ...i'm sure Manassas is proud to be able to play at BTW and are proud to be HOSTING a 1st round game!! How sad it must be that the team accustomed to hosting is now traveling! Enjoy the Bluff City!!

lol where did you get all of this bs from i mean seriously.....yall are gonna learn to not tick off the people from Westview because it really fuels them to kick yalls tails....

lol where did you get all of this bs from i mean seriously.....yall are gonna learn to not tick off the people from Westview because it really fuels them to kick yalls tails....

ummm.....who's tails should the ADVISOR be worried about Westview kicking??....do tell!! Dude...you need to seriously wake up!!

BS??...i think you've got me confused with watcheroplays! He's the one who is nervous about leaving Weakley County! Who in TN is worried about a very AVERAGE Westview Chargers??...i can promise you that the team that I follow has ZERO concern for them nor is intimidating by them in the least! As redpwr said....you need to wake up!

Possibly the dumbest post ever.