Page @ Creek Wood

tripleoption21

What kind of "blather" response was that? Of course......your response as always concerning the coaches?????.....I will set it up.....or we could meet with them at O'Charley's for their Thursday evening meal...which do you prefer? Don't dodge it...be a man.

#9 already had a position...that's why...the one he "preferred".

Time to move on......PP has PP'd on himself too much.

I will be there Friday...look me up...without your Cowboy coaches

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PP.....first of all...I just got off the floor from laughing so hard at your obvious attempts to rattle me.

Dude, there IS a reason for those guys being Cowboy League coaches and not 'professional".

After I served my time "in country" as a tunnel rat on recon, I returned to college and got a degree and taught and coached and have a nice ring(that's jewelry to you)... and a championship to show for it. I have forgot more in life than you will ever know.

Tell you what, I'll bring the ring to show you friday and you can tell the coaches that they finally got smart in playing the "right" guy....we can do this face to face with them. We can cover all the bases with one quick meeting or will this be your 28th TIME to turn down that offer. Since they finally got it right so why not tell them " I told you so!!!!"

You will always have an issue....count on it. People who hide like you always have issues