Page @ Creek Wood

tripleoption21

I was hoping to get a little more info on the game. Today, I heard that we had a tremendous 4th quarter. That doesn't surprise me....we typically get counted out as being wore down by bigger teams.

If we take advantage of this and want to move on...we need to have less mistakes.........the kind that slow momentum....80 + yds in penalties.....if we do better....look out.

Looked to me like too much Page RB!!!!...and passing....and oh my goodness...COACHING adjustments :thumb::lol::lol:

there you go agian talkin so you can just hear yourself say it... :thumb:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping to get a little more info on the game. Today, I heard that we had a tremendous 4th quarter. That doesn't surprise me....we typically get counted out as being wore down by bigger teams.

If we take advantage of this and want to move on...we need to have less mistakes.........the kind that slow momentum....80 + yds in penalties.....if we do better....look out.

Looked to me like too much Page RB!!!!...and passing....and oh my goodness...COACHING adjustments :roflolk::unsure::thumb::thumb:;)

Looks like page's offense finally stepped it up bulldog they balanced their attack and the back up quarterback played the whole game after the starter was injured the first play of the game. The defense stepped up when it needed to. They need to take the momentum to lexington and pull out a big one! GO PATS!

Like I've said all along. Page plays better when #4 is on the sideline. I hate he had to get hurt to be out of the game though. I hope he is alright. #9 should have been behind center all season. Page won because of the functioning pass game, Defense adjusting at the half and #36 was fresh at the end of the the game when Creekwood was tired.

Great win by Page. Lets keep it going.

I see...when #9 throws two picks he is awesome...this all right but not when #4 did it he stunk....sort of a double standard. Didn't take you long to pick the bones of the QB....and the guy got hurt....make sure you put it on here while the poor guy is down.

#9 could have been the man a long while back if he had wanted to be.....BB and all.

"defense adjusting at the half"....so the offense gets no credit for its part????.....meaning Daniels and staff.

Poor #9....that guy better be perfect....he has been ordained.

Great win by the TEAM and get ready this week for Lexington.

I see...when #9 throws two picks he is awesome...this all right but not when #4 did it he stunk....sort of a double standard. Didn't take you long to pick the bones of the QB....and the guy got hurt....make sure you put it on here while the poor guy is down.

#9 could have been the man a long while back if he had wanted to be.....BB and all.

"defense adjusting at the half"....so the offense gets no credit for its part????.....meaning Daniels and staff.

Poor #9....that guy better be perfect....he has been ordained.

Great win by the TEAM and get ready this week for Lexington.

Dont get mad because Im right.The offense looked totally different Friday night. I didnt say he played a perfect game but, he is definitely the man for the job. He gives Page a better chance to win by far. That was the best game played by a Page QB all season. The difference is that he keeps the offense composed in tight situations. They didnt panic all night and he made the tough passes when we needed it the most. The coaching staff definitely gets credit. Usually when a team "adjusts" its because of the coaching. Stop putting words into my mouth. Come to the game before you try to make arguments when you werent there.

Stop playing the poor #4 game. Obviously I hope he has a speedy recovery, Id never wish for any of the kids to get hurt.

Bulldog yes 9 plays basketball so what!!! And trust me if he has a bad game so be it, it happens and as far as him having 2 picks Friday night no one is perfect and he's not perfect by no means everyone just saying he should have been playing quarter back sooner. But I do believe he proved a point in Friday nights game!!! Good Luck PAGE Friday night Go PAGE GO!!!

uh huh...getting under your skin?? Sure am........I guess because you can go every week makes you a better "fan". I personally have attended over a 100 Page games and if I want to get on here on yak yak....I think I will...and without worrying about your pitiful diatribes. Go to the games...sit up there with the Little league coaching wannabes and then you get on here and tell us how little you know.

As far as jewelry goes....if i was #4 pappy...I would be wearing my brass knuckles and looking you up for a dental evaluation.

runm.....that remark was for PP...and his constant harassment of Page QB's for the past two years..yes two whole years of being a fair weather "fan". i always knew #9 was a good QB....maybe you need to ask him why this didn't happen earlier.

PP...I will be there this week...I will be sitting within 15 ft of you. I will be wearing a blue Page hat and wearing glasses. Better look for me early, because if we aren't doing well, I won't sit there and listen to crybabies. Look me up...after the game...we can go shake hands with the Coaches

uh huh...getting under your skin?? Sure am........I guess because you can go every week makes you a better "fan". I personally have attended over a 100 Page games and if I want to get on here on yak yak....I think I will...and without worrying about your pitiful diatribes. Go to the games...sit up there with the Little league coaching wannabes and then you get on here and tell us how little you know.

As far as jewelry goes....if i was #4 pappy...I would be wearing my brass knuckles and looking you up for a dental evaluation.

runm.....that remark was for PP...and his constant harassment of Page QB's for the past two years..yes two whole years of being a fair weather "fan". i always knew #9 was a good QB....maybe you need to ask him why this didn't happen earlier.

PP...I will be there this week...I will be sitting within 15 ft of you. I will be wearing a blue Page hat and wearing glasses. Better look for me early, because if we aren't doing well, I won't sit there and listen to crybabies. Look me up...after the game...we can go shake hands with the Coaches

Under my skin??? LOL :thumb: thats hilarious considering youre the one talking about brass knuckles!!! :thumb: Who is crying? Good thing you arent #4's dad because THAT would me a mistake. Youd be missing those glasses and that Page hat after they got knocked off of your melon.