Page @ Creek Wood

tripleoption21

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Creekwod has one of the worst draws in the brackets. No way I would want to open up with Page. Both of these teams know each other very well. Both balance the run/pass very well. Both are physical. Each has a great coaching staff. Have to go with Page +1 because they are still in our district. Fans will get their moneys worth for sure! :hungry:

Both Page and Creek Wood's opponents won exactly 49% of their games this year. Creek Wood finished 9-1 while Page went 6-4 so you have to give the edge to CW.

What kind of logic is that?

I would be more concerned that Page will have more offensive options than what Creekwood has seen this year. This always a tough match up for both teams. I look for Page to run the clock on offense esp if they get ahead.

Have not seen where CW has a killer defense this year.

Both Page and Creek Wood's opponents won exactly 49% of their games this year. Creek Wood finished 9-1 while Page went 6-4 so you have to give the edge to CW.

What kind of logic is that?

I would be more concerned that Page will have more offensive options than what Creekwood has seen this year. This always a tough match up for both teams. I look for Page to run the clock on offense esp if they get ahead.

Have not seen where CW has a killer defense this year.

What offensive options? All Page can do is run the ball, they do not have a passing game. Creekwood will be bigger up front than anything Page has seen all year. Creekwood's option game will give Page fits and wear down that Page front 7. Also, CW can throw the ball.

CW by 14.

Well ...Page has played 5 playoff teams....which means nothing at this point.

I like Bertier brackets on teams.....but as far as Page is concerned, he seems to have a blind spot.

You must be right Page has no passing game and no DEFENSE either. They have seen the option before. A key will be to shorten the game. See how long that D line of Creekwood can stay in their stance.

C'mon guys it is not like either one of these teams have played a monster schedule.

I still say that Creekwood would have rather picked a much different team to play. This will not be an easy one. Patriots are very familiar with CW.

Looking at film what would CW have over a Giles Co team or Spring Hill?